Dior F/W 09.10 Campaign Challenge

NDJ1030

Reaction score
Mods feel free to delete, if you must, but.....

I thought since there is no Dior campaign this season, it would be cool to let everyone have a go at inventing their own.

Any model, any concept.

I won't begin, as I'm not talented in this area, but I know a lot of people are (as is evident in the Vogue Cover Challenge thread).

Go!!!

Very good idea ... going to start mine later today.

I have contacted Luxx (as she did such a good job with the Vogue Cover Challenge thread) about it actually being a challenge.

Obviously the model(s) must wear Dior FW09. It is tricky I know, but any backstage shots from the show, any editorial pictures etc can be spliced together.

I was thinking to give it 2 weeks, then a vote can decide the winner. The winner being the 'Official FW Dior 09 campaign of TFS'

If everyone is cool with that, get cutting and pasting!! haha

You can tell im new at this. The closing date for entries is Wed 26th Aug and the poll will run from then till Wed 2nd Sept.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many shots can each person make for their own campaign?

Lets not be stingy, let's say 10 max. I imagine coherance and continuity will contribute to the voting:smile:

Also, I think it would be best (and I imagine within the rules) to credit all pictures/pieces of pictures that are used.

If I sort something with Luxx, I imagine this thread will be edited to include all stipulations in the first post, but at least this allows people to get thinking and preparing now. As I said I am new to this, just thought it would be a cool idea:wink:

Im glad people are on board. I thought people might think it was a crap idea. I look forward to all of the campaigns:wink:

what about hand drawn illustrations?

Why not. It gives people the chance to use their talents and be as creative as possible. I understand that with creating this campaign, there are quite a few limitations. So yeah, I give free range to draw, paint, copy whatever you like:flower:

Great thread! I already have an idea! Can't wait to see everybody's creations! This would be a good idea for every designer, before the actual campaign does come out. Just a thought.

^ Or if a campaign is unanimously hated, it can be recreated by TFS haha

I PMed you because it's a similar kind of thing to the Vogue Cover Challenge and thought you would be the best person to consult, but I had already started the thread haha.

Im fine with your suggestion. So would you move the contents of this thread to the Vogue Cover Challenge thread?

Let me just check with the other mods. I'm off my game today and was posting in the wrong area, forgive my snark, I was just confused since I'm not one of the Ad Campaigns mods. I wanted to check with them first given that.

Ah I see. Yeah that's cool. I think a generalised creativity thread would be good. You know for people to showcase their talents/skills incorporated with their love of fashion, just a thought I had. Not sure how feasible it is....

I think it could be cool, if anyone can pull together a great Dior campaign it would be tFS' talented members and heaven knows we could use some good campaigns this season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->