Christia Dior Haute Couture F/W 2003.04 Paris

Salvatore

Wanderlust
Reaction score
Is there a place where I can see larger photos than the ones on www.style.com of the Dior Fall 2003 HC collection? Thanks :flower:

(Firstview doesn't have them :unsure: )

Originally posted by Salvatore@Feb 20th, 2004 - 11:21 pm
Is there a place where I can see larger photos than the ones on www.style.com of the Dior Fall 2003 HC collection? Thanks  :flower:

(Firstview doesn't have them  :unsure: )
:dew:

I LOVED that collection SO much!!!

Unfortunately, there aren't many places that have other photos there, if any at all.

Did you see the actual show? It was so amazing. I loved the flamenco gowns.

I attached a photo of one of the gowns from Vogue... (the one in the picture is blue, but the one on the runway was in fuchsia)

100105240.jpg

PS: Firstview doesn't have Dior show pictures at all! :(

And this one was a real show-stopper, IMO. I do not even want to know what it would've cost.

100105236.jpg

100105307.jpg

Thanks! I'm using these as a source because I'm going to put on a fashion show at school for my Senior Video Journalism class. Trying to somehow see how I can find something similar to those first flamenco skirts :flower:

This show was fab!
I still watch it and the its spirit is so wonderful!
PleaseAny unseen footage

such vivid colors! I hated watching the video because the colors all clashed under that horrible lighting. but these pictures show them in all their glory.

Skirt Elise Crombez was wearing will be auctioned in November

Lot 115
John Galliano for Christian Dior Couture Flamenco Skirt, Autumn 2003, black tiered silk with yellow floral pattern, applied with large gilt plastic disks, 16″/40cm hips, 165cm long Condition Grade A Please refer to department for condition report

Estimate: £150-£200

chiswickauctions.co.uk
more photos: 181121 - Lot115 | Chiswick Auctions

Oh wow ! How cool it would be to own something from that collection !

Stunning skirt!
All you need is a satin tank top and a some killer sandals!
The catalog is quite great! A lot of great pieces. Too bad it’s in pounds...And in England.

I wonder now if John has build his own archives. A lot of designers are doing it lately and this is the best way for them to acquires some pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->