Dior Holiday 2003

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by PradaP, Oct 29, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. PradaP

PradaP New Member

Alejandro, what can you tell me about the palette?

So far I know that it's a gold palette with two lippie shades that are refillable, includes a lipbrush. Apparantly it's HUGE, ultra glam. In taiwan, it's limited edition with 2000 available.. and oh yeah, not available in Australia.

I had a picture but I just cant seem to find it anymore :doh:

2. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

As far as I know PradaP, Dior launched a big Holiday kit, never seen in the Dior makeup history, which contains top esential makeup products, in a very reasonable price. I saw a photo somewhere, but I cant seem to find it now either... but, as seen at Macys.com, Dior already launched their new makeup colllection, which is HUGE! not very different from the trotter collection, which is concentrated in purple hues and pink lips...

I have a lookbook of the New Look, but TFS doesnt let me upload it... any help would be appreciated :flower:

3. PradaP

PradaP New Member

Is it the Chris1947 Lip palette with all the pink shades? Similar palette style to Trotter.. only available duty free though but it is gorgeous!

Or the So Dior palette? which is in the saddle bag shaped palette:
    [​IMG]

(thats not the palette I'm talking about in the first post though, that palette is absolutely gorgeous, will try and find a picture)

Dior releases so many things! makes me dizzzy :lol:

4. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Tell me about it, im falling of the chair now cause I didnt know about that one :lol:

5. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

PradaP!!! OMG I almost fall of my chair!!!! :buzz:
    Dior sparkling lipstick compact
    [​IMG]
    Dior adds some bling to your beauty with these dazzling mirrored compacts. Shaped like an oversized dog tag, the rhinestone-studded case holds two radiant shades of moist, lightweight lipstick infused with superfine sparkles. Attached to a gold key chain for free-swinging glamour.

And its only 39.50!!

6. tealady

tealady New Member

That is so cool! I know my goddaughter would like that for Christmas! I'd better hurry. Thanks for the tip!! :flower:

7. PradaP

PradaP New Member

muahahaha.. I was just about to come post this!!

[​IMG]

:woot:

8. Kimkhuu

Kimkhuu New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That keychain is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty! The lip shades are awesome too. Anyway, I couldn't care less about the colours, I only want it as a keychain. I want this really bad.

Are these keychains sold at specific boutiques or you can get it at any Dior cosmetic counter ?

9. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

well i suppose dior counters should have them. and i know the boutique in manhattan always carries these extras ;)

10. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Yes, this are available at selected Dior counters. I went last night to ask for them at Saks and they didnt know about any of them...actually, they were surprised!...Neiman Marcus doesn't carry Dior cosmetics here in F.L. :(

11. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

why dont you just order them online?
    DIOR PALLETTE ONLINE ORDER

12. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Thanks for the suggestion Leyla! :heart:

13. tealady

tealady New Member

I got that yesterday for my 17 year old goddaughter. I think she'll love it. Oh, what a good auntie am I... :lol:

14. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

I have to take a trip to Bal Harbour to get the palette :doh: ...so hard to find something you like

15. Plumour

Plumour New Member

I've been seeing this one on the magazines for many times,
    gonna get it for sure! :woot:

16. chanel_girl

chanel_girl Melody Nelson

17. Boudoir Belle

Boudoir Belle New Member

you can send it to me by email & i'll upload it to my server & send you a direct link if you want :flower:

18. tealady

tealady New Member

I've been seeing this one on the magazines for many times,
    gonna get it for sure! :woot:[/b][/quote]
    Be sure you REALLY get one! I bought one at SFA for our goddaughter and they wrapped it for me. When she opened it at Christmas, it did NOT contain the intended gift but rather another Dior lipgloss set. I was so :angry: and will be at SFA shortly to see that it is replaced. Long story as to why this gift was so important but I don't expect mistakes like this from SFA.

19. Boudoir Belle

Boudoir Belle New Member

i just bought it last night -- the real thing is even prettier than the photos :heart: -- i don't want it to get scratched :cry: ever.

20. tealady

tealady New Member

I got that yesterday for my 17 year old goddaughter. I think she'll love it. Oh, what a good auntie am I... :lol:[/b][/quote]
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :woot: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :woot: AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

When my goddaughter unwrapped the package (wrapped by Saks Fifth Avenue) it did NOT contain the keychain lipgloss!!! It had a lipgloss on a black bracelet with rivets. I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry at SFA. I was there today and they say they are all sold out. That's not good enough so I spoke to the store manager and they are trying to trace one through Dior.

Does anyone have any suggestions???