Dior Homme F/W 2004

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 27th, 2004 - 1:35 am
J'ACCUSE

Hedi Slimane!

Of copying Tom Ford...what's with all these huge dickie-bows, Hedi? I want slim bow-ties...I want, I want, I want!
:huh: you have a great sense of humour your highness :lol:

Oh my! I love this collection very much. The skirts...not a surprise to some of you but I love 'em!

J'ACCUSE

PRINCE OF CATS

of blasphemy!

BURN THE WITCH!

Oh, wait it's me....*steals the stake and runs...*

The skirts are rather Herman Goering to me...

apart from some of the skirts (i liked the jupe culote take) this is a brilliant collection, fresh, 'real' and commercial to death, congratulations Hedi baby :flower:

ps i dont find it 80s at all, on the contrary i think this is a very 'now' shape/mood

After this collection, YSL is gonna be begging for Hedi to come back (on knees) HAHA... tough loss Ford

not sure if those are 'skirts' they look like uber wide pleated trousers no?

over here guys wore huge skirt/trousers for summer (islands-vacation look only)

the colours are fantastic here
post-19-1075154292.jpg

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 26th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
tsk* to 80s comment! .... so NOT 80s... .cept for the long hair boys which are beautiful!
Hedi Slimane's Dior homme is a mixture of rocker/Japanese designer/couture 80's somehow, at least it is to me.

For the past seasons, we've seen a lot of details like the "unmotivated" darts on coats and other things (like horizontal darts on the back of a coat) which seemed to be there as details, suggesting and highlighting the cutting and tailoring skills involved as well as providing structural interest on otherwise very strict designs. This was done a lot during the 80's.

We've seen wide pants with belts, which felt Japanese 80's to me, now we see pant-skirts. It doesn't feel new to me, I'm sorry.

I want the whole collection :woot: ... except for the skirts... they are a little too much for me :blink:

:blush: my most fave look of all , that's sexy for me :heart:

post-19-1075154121.jpg

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:11 am
I'm waiting boys :P
i'm keeping strawberry company :blush:

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 27th, 2004 - 12:04 am

ps i dont find it 80s at all, on the contrary i think this is a very 'now' shape/mood
I do see the 80's in it... But also, like I said, hedi is talented and does a good job.

And I have to admit I've always loved those wide trousers/skirts! :heart:

Originally posted by tott+Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Christopher31@Jan 26th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
tsk* to 80s comment! .... so NOT 80s... .cept for the long hair boys which are beautiful!
Hedi Slimane's Dior homme is a mixture of rocker/Japanese designer/couture 80's somehow, at least it is to me.

For the past seasons, we've seen a lot of details like the "unmotivated" darts on coats and other things (like horizontal darts on the back of a coat) which seemed to be there as details, suggesting and highlighting the cutting and tailoring skills involved as well as providing structural interest on otherwise very strict designs. This was done a lot during the 80's.

We've seen wide pants with belts, which felt Japanese 80's to me, now we see pant-skirts. It doesn't feel new to me, I'm sorry.[/b][/quote]
With all due respect , TOTT :flower:

Some of us LIKE this melange of elements - 80s , or whatever . :innocent:

Top marks to LENA :heart: for spotting that the ' skirt ' is actually a pair of exceedingly wide culottes !!! :P

KIT :innocent:

PS

Has anyone noticed that hardly ANYONE is bothering with the YSL post !!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Lena+Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:11 am
I'm waiting boys :P
i'm keeping strawberry company :blush: [/b][/quote]
im protecting strawberry and lena...you have to get through me first :innocent:

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:21 am
HERE'S ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! YSL Post is nothing, rubbish compared to this one! haha
thats true :rofl:

That's soooo you sean! .... about time you showed up, haha. Come to celebrate with us?

Originally posted by kit@Jan 27th, 2004 - 12:18 am
With all due respect , TOTT :flower:

Some of us LIKE this melange of elements - 80s , or whatever . :innocent:
And all due respect back, kit...

I only said I was getting a bit bored, please don't take this as an attack or insult somehow!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->