Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

Reaction score
Dior Homme - posting requires reading thread rules!

The Dior Homme shopping thread is now re-opened. This thread was temporarily closed due to a high demand of attention regarding off topic conversation, buying/selling, uncreditted images and disrespectful behavior towards other tFS members. tFS moderators do not have time to devote to threads requiring this amount of attention. To avoid permanent closing of the thread and/or permanent suspension of your tFS account, please familiarize yourself with the following tFS guidelines:

1. Be respectful. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with others as long as it is done respectfully and maturely, but do not attack other members in your posts or comments. Name calling of other members is absolutely not tolerated here and may result in suspension.
  2. If you have a problem with a post or a member here, please do not deal with it on the board. Please send them an e-mail or a Private Message (PM) to discuss the matter. Or, if you do not feel comfortable with this, contact an Administrator or Moderator to help resolve or mediate the matter.
  3. No selling of personal items, even fashion-related items. This is a discussion forum; we are not e-bay for fashion-related merchandise (meaning NO ebay links and/or auction numbers)
  4. Profanity and coarse language is prohibited. If you see a comment made by a member in another language that includes swearing, ?or swearing is part of their signature or member name, please report it to an Administrator or Moderator.
  5. Please remember to provide the source for an image or news story you share with us here. Journalists and photographers deserve credit for their work, just as those who take the time to scan in images from magazines or newspapers do. We want to continue to enjoy news stories and images and do not want people/company/websites upset with us and therefore prohibiting us from doing so.

For further information regarding how to properly credit images and news stories, please see here. http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ory-42390.html
For a complete list of guidelines you are expected to uphold as a tFS member, please visit http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ing-rules.html.

We look forward to your quality contribution in this thread :flower:

i thought that some of you would like to know that i've found a few dior homme items listed on eluxury:

p10612342_ph_hero.jpg
p10611913_ph_hero.jpg

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_deta...1913&SectionID=

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_deta...2342&SectionID=

i was somewhat excited at this, as this could mean that there may be a possibility that they might be selling the actual dior homme clothing line soon...?

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully, that belt is a RIP OFF, i can buy one similar to it at PacSun for 15 bucks....

I didn't know Hedi makes such cheesy stuff. What is this?

Originally posted by faust@Aug 2 2004, 12:35 PM
I didn't know Hedi makes such cheesy stuff. What is this?
[snapback]320510[/snapback]​

Amen. Looks like he, too, is feeling the pressure from LVMH suits. Will we see a Dior Homme golf line in the not too distant future?

is that a fly on the belt buckle???? :blink:

booooooo. diorkmart.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 2 2004, 01:08 PM
is that a fly on the belt buckle???? :blink:

booooooo. diorkmart.
[snapback]320550[/snapback]​

It's a hornet, which is a signature Dior Homme attribute (actually I love it, especially stitched out on a shirt in a contrasting thread), but WTF is this wallet that looks like it was bought for $10 on Canal street?

Suits the mood of Dior Homme...just a little more brazen in its chessy over-styling...

I DO NOT think that the wallet is DIOR HOMME .

As far as I know , Hedi Slimane has NOT designed ANY accessory with the classic CHRISTIAN DIOR woven logo . B)

Either it's for women OR it's a man's item to be sold in the generally women's accessory boutiques . :wink:

I MAY be wrong , but............. :cry:

KIT :innocent:

Actually, I saw a Dior Homme accessory with the logo once, so I'm guessing this could be too.

Overall, the accessories Hedi does are nothing special, to me anyway.

Originally posted by kit@Aug 2 2004, 02:56 PM
As far as I know , Hedi Slimane has NOT designed ANY accessory with the classic CHRISTIAN DIOR woven logo . B)
[snapback]320569[/snapback]​

I saw one messenger bag. Didn't like it one bit...

Originally posted by kit@Aug 2 2004, 03:56 PM
I DO NOT think that the wallet is DIOR HOMME .

[snapback]320569[/snapback]​

according to eluxury, it is.

From wearable-technology pioneer Hedi Slimane's collection for Dior Homme, a discreet iPod case for facing the music in style. This smaller version neatly carries Apple's 15GB and 20GB models, allowing the cord to pull through one end and securing the case with a double-snap flap on the other end.

As I say , sorry if I'm wrong . :cry: :cry: :cry:

KIT

I've never seen the classic logo done by Slimane. They do have a logo cnavas with the word Dior repeated in black on black.

Many Japanese sites sell Dior Homme.

Originally posted by Diesel21@Aug 2 2004, 11:31 AM
hopefully, that belt is a RIP OFF, i can buy one similar to it at PacSun for 15 bucks....
[snapback]320505[/snapback]​

YES!!!!!! I WAS SO PISSED OFF WHEN I SAW THAT BELT AT DIOR HOMME BOUTIQUE IN NYC!!!

PAC SUN Has almost eactly same one for $15 or $20.. Hence now I own one to put it on my Dior Jeans*sheepishly**** :blink:

also Makes me wanna spew that LVMH thinks that they can get away with this pricing... :sick: :cry:

Although I don't like these items, it's a shame Eluxury still doesn't ship to Europe :(

totally BrothaG

americans expect our stores to be able to ship stuff to them but their stores dont always ship to us

While we are talking ludicrously priced DIOR HOMME accessories , the guys on the DIOR HOMME MSN group site are getting hot under the collar about a DIOR HOMME chrono watch featured in a Japanese magazine - LEON - that costs $13000 USD !!! :blink:

Sheer madness or what ? :o

Probably the first two were bought by Elton John and David Furnish - just ahead of Karl Lagerfeld who could not move quite so fast , due to the tightness of his DSQUARED2 jeans !!! :wink:

The watch sounds insane.

That's my problem with Dior Homme. How can a label that feeds so much on a youth energy and a street energy turn around and sell a $13,000 watch? Isn't that authentic vibe lost somewhere along the road from a Berlin dive bar to the Meatpacking District? It makes me feel as if Hedi's lost youth obsession is such a fake, such a phony come-on. But then again I'm sure he's not at the forefront of churning out these trashy, tacky accessories.

Originally posted by Acid@Aug 3 2004, 07:18 AM
totally BrothaG

americans expect our stores to be able to ship stuff to them but their stores dont always ship to us
[snapback]320961[/snapback]​
Yeah, very unfair :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"