Dior Homme S/s 2005

nothings changed...but still good to me.

thanks for the pics... cant wait to see more.

capt.par10707051718.france_fashion_par107.jpg

capt.par10607051719.france_fashion_par106.jpg

it's nothing new but it certainly is :woot: wow
very well styled indeed,
i can certainly see this flying from the stores,
it's very down to earth :heart:

thanks for the photosssss :flower:

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:40 pm
love what i see
no kidding

*sigh of relief*

Easily the best collection of the season (although that is not saying a whole bunch)

totally Mutterlein
milan and paris were a COMPLETE disaster on the whole IMO apart from a very select few

i think this is the best i've seen! :woot:

It's not a surprise but this is the one I've been waiting for... Can't wait to see more photos.

Soo awesome!! I have some vintage and thrift store pieces that might do the trick to pull this season's Dior look :o :heart:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:30 pm
Soo awesome!! I have some vintage and thrift store pieces that might do the trick to pull this season's Dior look :o :heart:
:lol: exactly :wink:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lena @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:30 pm
:lol: exactly :wink: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 5th, 2004 - 9:24 pm
totally Mutterlein
milan and paris were a COMPLETE disaster on the whole IMO apart from a very select few

i think this is the best i've seen! :woot:
Well almost the best, but for the rest: AGREED!!!

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 5th, 2004 - 2:30 pm
yes, I am going to start scouting the thrift stores for shirts and things that can subsitute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->