Dior Homme S/s 2005

wow, thanks for the pics.

cw010023_16027.jpg

^ is that Jordy Askill?

Seriously, why do they make all the models look like Adina Fohlin in the f/w 2004/2005 fashion weak.....the have JUST skin and bones...awfull....

But I like this collection better then last spring's collection, that was too slim for my sake....and indeed, that guy looks like Karl Lagerfeld.

I :heart: how the Dior boys always look so chic, but cool at the same time...I like the mix of dressy and casual even though its been done a million times :blush:

Although...none of these models do it for me :unsure:

h_bazaar THANK U :wink:

But I have to say a few pants became fatter.......although most bacame much thinner............ :blush:

:yuk: I hate the FAT ones...... :doh:

Hedi's ability to capture the 'zeitgeist' is amazing , but I think the perfect people for those clothes can't afford them.

Originally posted by Sybarite@Jul 6th, 2004 - 9:51 am
Hedi's ability to capture the 'zeitgeist' is amazing , but I think the perfect people for those clothes can't afford them.
exactly. i always wondered about Raf's clothes in the same respect.

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 6th, 2004 - 7:07 am
Seriously, why do they make all the models look like Adina Fohlin in the f/w 2004/2005 fashion weak.....the have JUST skin and bones...awfull....
that's because they are Hedi's muses, if you know what I mean :innocent:

Oh, yea, almost forgot. My impression: it's wearable (if you can fit in it), and it's in tune with Hedi's aesthetic. It's cool, I like it. Nothing new for Hedi (as well as Raf and Ann :innocent: ), like others pointed out.

I like it - I think its pretty gorge on the whole - only reservation is the v. skinny trousers - I suppose I prefer straight leg trousers on men generally

thanks for the pictures.

oh.. my.. gosh.

firstly the models have gotten worse as time has gone on. WHAT HAPPENED? they used to be so polished! remember eric von nostrand? i'm seeing hippyish hair tired scenester styles. the neciklaces would be ok, but with the unkempt grooming, too hippy for me. and a bit fake looking. the belts are very ugly. the red polka dot shirt is a fashion abomination, now, anyway. ditto the lumberjack prints. dsquared maybe, but dior? dior? i'm not feeling the vomit green scarves either. the shirts look very scenester and look plucked from thrift shops. the striped shirts are a passe emo style. old looking and a bit dirty. not dior material imho. the fit of the pants look awkward.

it all feels very stale vintage 70s to me, in a not good way. i miss the elegance of old collections. it's feels soulless to me, like he's just hanging out with music kids and sketching their wardrobes. it's less fresh than what he put out before. he's taking the casual/commercial thing a bit too far for my liking.

i like the cherry red pants but didn't undercover do those recently?

i'm quite disappointed, and i'm probably in the minority. :(

to all fans- no offense intended.

Originally posted by Mutterlein@Jul 6th, 2004 - 11:54 am
the models are too skinny!
That's because they're the only ones that could fit into the clothes. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back