Dior Homme Store Pics

I'd like it a lot more if they had some of their show boys walking around. :wink: haha

i think it's an extreamly beautiful store formt he pictures

i forget who designed it, but they worked with CDG before.

Originally posted by seditionary@Aug 29 2004, 09:27 PM
antithesis
[snapback]349494[/snapback]​

that's the word i was looking for, thanks

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Aug 30 2004, 09:33 AM
I'd like it a lot more if they had some of their show boys walking around. :wink: haha
[snapback]350045[/snapback]​

Amen to that.

But I do really like it. :smile:

If I ever went there, you would probably find my face imprinted on every print of glass along with my yelps of agony. :P

I didn't think the NY Store was all that bad...and if you're nice and friendly to the sales staff, they can get some special things for you...there was a kind of hunting coat in the FW collection that was in a beautiful shade of red with a black collar. The NY store had only ordered it in black, no ifs, ands, or buts, there was no way around it. I spent some time talking with him about the collection, having a good time, smelling the new fragrances, admiring all the different kinds of people who were stopping in and enjoying themselves. Next thing you know, thanks to a little creative jostling, I got my coat in red being shipped from France. They'll bend over backward for you if you let them...and at the end of the day, the clothes aren't about the little skateboarders Hedi finds and pushes onto his runway or the advertisements. It's about confident customers who dont need to be convinced, who have an innate sense of their own individuality, IMHO :wink:

I agree with the fact that it looks like a museum, but most people who shop at Dior Homme -wouldn't really be too intimidated by it. Christian Dior isn't exactly the quietest brand out there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->