Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane (2000-2007)

EdK said:
yes, i get called mr dior at work. and this one sales associate calls me mr british rocker, its kinda cool. theyre always like "thats so nice who is that by?" im like "dior" and they say "well excuuuuuuuse me" in a joking manner hahaha i guess the image of the dior brand is that highly regarded, known to be incredibly exclusive and expensive.

The tassels version has been on y! for quite some time now. I don't understand why it isn't snapped up...
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n9321218

I end up wearing Dior or at least am wearing pieces that have that same look on a pretty regular basis. It's gotten to the point where some of my friends who know this just assume I'm wearing Dior:lol:

A couple of nights ago I was hanging out with a friend and I was wearing the royal blue hoodie. She leans over and sniffed me and after I asked her if I smelled she said "no, I just wanted to know what a Dior hoodie smelled like"

Hilarious!

bartholomew said:
I thought everyone in the group should see how infinitely tasteful my desktop is. I just learned how to use the "Grab" application on my PowerBook, so I thought I'd put it to use. And listen to "Heroin" by the Velvet Underground. Great song.

Desktop.jpg

I dig it! Good tunes as well. :D

I didn't think the duffle bags were worth the money. They're a lot smaller than you'd expect for that sort of price. I'd much rather get one of the travel bags as they are about the same price and the construction is nicer in my opinion. Plus, they have that sweet "follow me" metal charm on them.

helmuts were more of a patened leather. diors is just colored leather

guesswho

1.jpg

Coat is the grey tweed from VOTC isn't it? Jeans look like the orange overdyeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ doubt it, the coats from votc that looked like that was wool herringbone which every other brand in the world does. plus the sleeve length and the detail on the collar is not something dior would do. i may be wrong..

you're right, the sleeves are way shorter than they'd be on a dior coat. And anyway I just found a picture of the grey coat from votc -- it has the same shoulder strap detailing, but not the collar detail, also it has horizontil flap pockets, and fabric bands at the wrist.

EdK said:
^ doubt it, the coats from votc that looked like that was wool herringbone which every other brand in the world does. plus the sleeve length and the detail on the collar is not something dior would do. i may be wrong..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, i was wondering whats the differences between the 05SS wax denims and the 05FW version? Any opinions on which version might be better in terms of quality?

pbtvan said:
1.jpg

Coat is the grey tweed from VOTC isn't it? Jeans look like the orange overdyeds.

The orange overdyed wellies are definitely DH.

really? they had it at the NYC store during VotC. I'd like to get the black cotton or wool one with the superlong tassels that was used in the ad campaign myself. Very nice scarf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->