Dior Lentilles

Really like the idea of the "halo of golden metal flecks", but they could have left out the "CD", cause I don't see how that would embellish the irises...

The gold actually looks kinda cool, but as chocsta said, could've done without the CD.

Originally posted by Spike413@Nov 16 2004, 01:21 AM
The gold actually looks kinda cool, but as chocsta said, could've done without the CD.
[snapback]433792[/snapback]​
No Dior without logo's :rolleyes:

I also like the idea, just take off the logo, its un-nessecary.

I've wanted some contacts that define the outer darker edges of the iris, so i like the black edging ones, they're cool, but i'm sure someone else would do contact lenses that do that really.

Not only I don't get how the cd looks, but even worse, the only thing I see is that the golden thingui looks kinda like a desease of the eye!!

Originally posted by brian@Nov 16 2004, 08:31 AM
there's already a thread about this :ninja:
[snapback]434054[/snapback]​

sorry bri...i though it was new...where's the other thread?...maybe we could get a merge... :P

Originally posted by brian@Nov 16 2004, 05:31 AM
there's already a thread about this :ninja:
[snapback]434054[/snapback]​

Yeah, Im gonna get on top of that, It's on the makeup thread, Dior Lentilles is what is called :heart:

I dunno about thouse, but i saw the ones that had glitter and green w/ gold sunrays on them :heart:

Dior Homme Contact Lenses

Mods, feel free to move this if it's not in the right spot.

Has anyone heard of the Dior Homme contact lenses that enhance your eye color? Do you know where to get them, how much they cost, or anything else about them? Thx. :P

Hey i just felt like contributing to this topic because it was looking rather lonely... uh... maybe do a search on google. (my friends call me miss obvious)

they're not dior homme.
they're just plain "dior"...and they've definitely been discussed here before...
i'll try to find the link to the thread on them soon...
from what i remember they cost like $300, and they have a tiny "dior" logo on the pupil or something to that effect :lol:

Yes, they are only normal contacts by dior, not dior homme.
Although for me dh is losing its own credibility as well.
They are meant to be for women and there are 2 types.
One that creates a sparkling golden circle which I think looks odd..
and one that has a black circle to 'dramatize' your eye.
They are $100 for a set that lasts under a month.
And its correct, you have a CD logo on your pupil.. haha

Oh Oh, I want Dior Lentilles :neutral: I want to look like a label wh*re from head, to eyes, to toes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"