Dior Rasta Collection Trench Coat

stylegurrl

Reaction score
I recently came across a photo of this coat in a recent fashion mag-it might have been W (?) It is one of the most horrid things I have ever seen. Has anyone else seen this coat? What do you think of it? I am sorry, but I could find a photo on the Dior site.

Oh, I saw it and am still having nightmares. I think it's in this month's Allure as well.

The closet I can get is this skirt: imagine this pattern on a full-length coat with a jamaican flag colored belt tied around the waist.

p10561709_ph_hero.jpg

That line is no good. What could Dior possibly know about Rastafarianism? Polar opposites :wacko:

Ack! I've seen it and it is not to be desired at all, it is vile!

Vomit worthy for sure.

i hate dior rasta...make it stop..please!? :sick:

Originally posted by bollywoodtoile@Aug 30 2004, 06:48 PM
Eek! All I have to say is Christian Dior must be rolling in his grave... :P
[snapback]350571[/snapback]​

Yeah, I think the whole concept of the Rasta Dior line is horrible! I really cant possibly see how it's linked to the Dior heritage. I can see Galliano use it for his own personal collection & think it would make more sense there, but to use it for his work at Dior? No, absolutely horrible!

Tacky as sh*t....Missy was wearing a Rasta hat on the VMA's, now you will see all the trash wearing those :doh:

ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack, and one more for good measure.....ACK! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->