Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Mr-Dale, Jul 8, 2004.
Once again, the geniuses at Dior bring us a Rastafarian-influenced resort collection. Of course it'll sell.
- "Oural" jacket in panther-spotted rabbit fur
- "Ras Tafari Beachwear" soft bra and brief in stretch jacquard
- Dior Rasta saddle bag
douple post...mr dale posted this...it's on pg 2
i don't see anything...
- "Dior Panthère Lingerie" padded bra and knickers in cheetah-print chiffon
- Dior Rasta reporter bag
- Dior Rasta handheld bag
- "Logo Rasta" chapka in coyote fur
- "Assouan" coat in logo jacquard denim
- "Short Neferka" skirt in logo jacquard denim
- "Dior Ras Tafari" knee socks
- "Ragga 1" sunglasses
- "Saddle" ankle boots in Dior Rasta jacquard
- "Skyline" jacket in logo jacquard
- "Ras Tafari Beachwear" padded bra and brief in stretch jacquard
- "Dior Rasta" handheld bag
- "Dior Rasta" messenger bag
- "Dior Rasta" snowboard
oh i see it now.
OMG the cheetah-print lingerie is CALLING MY NAME!!!
I like how off-beat it is, but at the same time it works...I want something...
the rasta colors make the bags have that certain l.a.m.b. feel .
i dont like it much.
i kind of like the gaudiness factor of them, though. i think i could pull them off.
Hey! I was first
I had just discovered these earlier today, thought of posting them in the Rastafarian thread... never got around to it
Although I shouldn't, I really like the mix of beige tones with the bold Jamaican colors. And the use of different sizes of logos on these boots is unique.
I saw the ads and I was like Oh Lord
I actually like it, that cheetah jacket on the first look is awesome
i kinda like it
But is this the actual ad campaign? On the Dior site, Gisele is in the exact get-up... what gives?
It's actually Karolina.....these pics were taken from the Dior-site....that's what I did in my thread about (I was still first! ) Just push printscreen on yur keyboard and then paste it in paint or photoshop and tadaaa....with a few editing you get what you see here
Ugh. Stiletto boots make me . They look so cheap that I'm amazed a company like Dior is still doing them. Could we please explore some new shapes?