Dior Skin Foundation

Acid

yes
Reaction score
hey. just wondering

a ) what is the difference between Dior Skin and Dior Light....they look the same

b ) has anyone tried either? are they good?

Diorskin and Diorlight are very similar, they both reflect light and make your skin look luminous. The difference is, Diorskin has a higher pigmentation level, which means it covers up more, thank Diorlight :wink:

I :heart: Diorskin, even though I should be using Diorlight here, cause of the heat...but Diorskin is my fave

Sean I've seen your gorgeous complexion and I suggest you stay away from Dior foundations, the shades are all oompa-loopa orange based :s :s

Which is a real pity because I bought DiorSkin Pure Light and it had a gorgeous finish.. I could just never get the shade to work (even after I tried mixing with a tonne of other fdn colors I had)

That's true, if your skin is really pale, with pinkish undertones, Dior foundations are not good for you, they won't blend easily...they work well with yellowish-olive undertoned skins...

hey i got no. 201
and it is SOOOOOO GOOD

i only used the tinyest drop for my entire face and it didnt even look like i had anything on but it looked NICE.
when i got home in the morning and looked in the mirror, it still looked exactly the same

:woot:

Well that's just great.. if you decide to use it as a tinted moisturizer, I reccomend you to get a good moisturizer, with a good SPF coverage, and mix half Diorskin, and half Moisturizer, depending on how much coverage you want, and it will look really nautral, and at the same time you're getting protection and moisture :wink:

I keep suggesting this to everyone, but it's a good thing for those who doesn't like to wear a lot of foundation, and still have a sheer tint to it..

never tried the liquid, but Diorskin Compact is absolutely one of my favorite powder foundations! :heart:
I love how Diorskin is light, natural and light reflecting, gives your skin this gorgeous glow and also great for dry skin. Diorskin Compact is one of the few powder foundations that blends into the skin beautifully and never cakes up or looks too powdery/chalky.
I have pale skin and I use the lightest shade which is #100, don't think it's too orange or yellow based for people with fair skin, #200 is also light, just more pink toned.

off topic: Ale, your avatar is beautiful! :shock: (and of course, so are you :lol: )
:flower:

Well thank you! :heart:

I love the Diorskin Compact, Im Diorskin #300, and I just love the finish of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"