Dior Sunglasses

So classy

Reaction score
When I went shopping the other day I have seen the most beautiful Dior sunglasses with a big frame. They looked great on me which is so special because normally big sunglasses do not match my face.

The seller told me that it were the newest sunglasses from Dior. Unfortunately, I wanted them in dark brown, but the shop only had them in black.

I forgot to ask the type-name.

Maybe someone could help me out here?

They are big, have a frame and the most particulair thing that seperated them from the other Dior sunglasses was that Dior was written in silver at the sides in relief (standing out a litte bit). I mentionned that for the other sunglasses, Dior is written in a silver carre.

Does anyone know which sunglasses I am talking about?

Originally posted by smashinfashion@May 30th, 2004 - 9:20 pm
dior sunglasses

i think these are the ones you're looking for. called "celebrity" they also have "night" which is similar.
...i was going to post those!!! :wub:

i am so in love with the 'celebrity' glasses!!

Ooh... I love those shades...

Does anyone know if that site is reputable? I always check that site for the newest styles, but I can't figure out if they're a legitimate establishment.

Thank you for your answer!

But that are not the ones I was talking about.

These ones have Dior in a little carre on the sides. But on the ones I saw Dior was written is Silver letters (in relief)on the sides, and not in a carre...

I think you may be talking about the Dior Party sunglasses.. I love them... they have 2 sizes in black and brown.

Originally posted by marcj@May 31st, 2004 - 10:05 am
I think you may be talking about the Dior Party sunglasses.. I love them... they have 2 sizes in black and brown.
Thank you!

I searched for Dior Party with google and I have found a website.

Apperently, it is not the Dior party I was talking about but the dior Latina Girl 1.n

I have never seen this model for sale on any other sunglasses sites (except for this one, but the buy now link is broken :blink: )

Does anyone know where I can buy this sunglasses on the internet (International shipping requirerd)?

Originally posted by brian+May 30th, 2004 - 11:23 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ May 30th, 2004 - 11:23 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-smashinfashion@May 30th, 2004 - 9:20 pm
dior sunglasses

i think these are the ones you're looking for. called "celebrity" they also have "night" which is similar.
...i was going to post those!!! :wub:

i am so in love with the 'celebrity' glasses!![/b][/quote]
me too :heart:

i'm in love with dior sunglasses.

i've got the 'celebrity' ones :heart: they're my favorites .. i also have a pair of diorellas (green) + two pairs of the rodeo drive style (in yellow and in pink) ..

the next pair i'm going to get are the viktim 1, when i get the chance ...

i don't know, it's some sort of weird obsession ... they're just perfect.

i saw a pair kinda like the ones you're describing ... but i think they had a rose on them, in addition to the logo on the side .... i wanted them, but when i went back to the boutique, i didn't see them + decided i had enough pairs, for now... + getting 'em would seem a little redundant, since they were similar to the 'celebrity'

Wonderful! I love those sunglasses & wish I had a pair. If you get em,' show us how they look on you. :D People have told me that nobody can pull those off.

The dior logo is way too big, but the shape of it is flattering.

Rachelle said:
The dior logo is way too big, but the shape of it is flattering.
Exactly, the shape isn't bad at all.
But to me, people wearing this always come across as very insecure behind the big black screen with the immense logo's on the side. It doesn't carry a vibe of originality or sense of style, rather just showing off.

However.. buy it if you like it, why would you need us to judge :innocent:

Yes the logo is a little obvious. But the shape is nice and if you like it go for it :wink:

The Dior Sparkling Sunglasses..

I'm most-likely sure that there might be a thread about these sunglasses, if so mods, i appologize. But I think they're soooo funky. :P I'd love to see them around, I can't wait till we're able to get a hold of them, that is if I can. Does anyone know anything about them?

View attachment 191968

View attachment 191969

style.com

Oooh! They're soooo crazy. I dont love them as much as the Bondage* that were covered in crystals...I loved those, I wish they were still available...

*They were called the bondage, right? Here they are...just the ones I wanted were covered in crystals (except for the lens)

00023.L.JPG

firstview

those second ones look like the eye makeup? i dunno

here are the current glasses from style.com
064m.jpg

They call them the "Remove Sunglasses"

they seem hard to see out of

how can u see through those?and the bondage ones>> the round sparkly bit, is that part of the makeup or the sunglass?

The "Bondage" glasses I believe were from S/S 2004 and for some reason I remember them being called the punk glasses. The ones in that picture are the non rhinestoned ones, the sparkles you see are just the makeup. I saw the iced out ones in Paris at some huge sunglass emporium for something like $1200 Euro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->