Dior Surf Chick

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by brian, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Mr-Dale

Mr-Dale Unveil Yourself....

:o That sure is something...

2. Moda_junkie

Moda_junkie New Member

Well, i thought it would be a lawsuit against Dior victimising young wealthy surfers.

3. surfermegz

surfermegz New Member

Anyone know if and what surf-company was used to produce the boards?

I grew up on the beach and have been a "surfer-girl" my whole life and can not imagine one true surfer ever buying the board. And I'm sure you all know, South Florida's East Coast is not lacking hugh wealth at all.... It's just so undesireable and goes against the surfer mentality and sport as a whole. I'd laugh at any person that carried that onto the beach with them, very hard.

4. Alura

Alura New Member

It was a big rip off to start with, was anything original about it apart from the Dior logo? Diot should learn it's not all about quick buck but also about artistic integrity.

5. Mr-Dale

Mr-Dale Unveil Yourself....

I can absolutely imagine that. And I agree with you Alura, it's just so tacky, uninspired and all about the big buck. Luckily there weren't too many Dior logos on John's FW 0506 runway. Except for the charms on the bags and shoes ofcourse, but I don't mind that at all.