Diorkiss

PradaP

Reaction score
Has this been launched in the US/Europe yet?

DiorKiss is a brand new lipgloss from Dior this year. It has 'ultra glossy intense shine' in a gel-like texture, and comes in six gorgeous shades. The gloss is packaged in transparent plastic tubes, with a beveled applicator tip. Each shade has its own mouth-watering flavour. Starting to sound a tad familiar? The formula is non-sticky but truly high-shine, and is also supposed to have a volumising, lip-plumping effect. Priced at $40(AU), expect to see them in early June(in australia) (so long to wait...). Best thing about DiorKiss? The colours are sexy and sheer, but much more pigmented than Juicy Tubes, which frustrate me with their consistent clearness.

I'm really, really looking forward to DiorKiss. It has much more of a wet-look effect than Dior Addict Ultra Gloss, and the colours are so beautiful.

Caramel Apple is a decadent intense shimmering cherry red- exactly the colour of a toffee apple, with a flavour to match. This shade is hot!
Praline is a natural, universally flattering shimmery rosy brown, with a chocolate-almond milkshake flavour.
Redcurrant is a sheer bright pinkish red with a red-berry flavour.
Lychee Rose is going to be one of the top selling shades, I predict. A stunning cool pink infused with silver shimmer and subtle lilac/blue glitter. The flavour is 'cool lychee rose cocktail frappe'.
Violet Candy is a sheer violet purple with blue shimmer/sparkle, and a violet-fudge flavour.
Sorbet Meringue is a slightly frosty, shimmery iridescent clear/white, flavoured with lemon meringe ice-cream cake.

Mmmm! Can't wait! I also have to try the juicy tubes - I have so much about them so I have to try one for myself

Sounds great. I'll wait till it get to my local CD counter and will try it out to see if it can measure up to my beloved Juicy Tubes!!!!! :wink: But it sounds great. I'll check out the colours. :flower:

Ale knows EVERYTHING there is to know about Dior!

I don't work with Dior anymore, therefore, im not as full of knoledge about products as I used to :( ... Now I have to squeeze all the info from those counter employees who don't know about the Capture for younger skins :doh:

any pics of the packaging and what the bottle/tube thing looks like?
i cant wait! *jumping up and down like a monkey*

ok so this post was started a while ago ive been looking everywhere for any sign of the soon to come diorkiss (b/c well lipgloss is my main makeup focus and obsession) but why havent i seen any evidence of diorkiss? has anyone seen the ads or any info on it in magazines/ on the web? thanks a bunch! :flower: :wink:

Originally posted by zadie@May 5th, 2004 - 9:08 pm
ok so this post was started a while ago ive been looking everywhere for any sign of the soon to come diorkiss (b/c well lipgloss is my main makeup focus and obsession) but why havent i seen any evidence of diorkiss? has anyone seen the ads or any info on it in magazines/ on the web? thanks a bunch! :flower: :wink:
Just be patient.... it IS coming! :flower:

I have seen the books with the presentations already, and it's not something very wow!! I can say it resembles those little tubes that they once came up with, they were cream eyeshadows/lipstics,and they came in a case with four or five of them...so the DIorkiss presentation is like that... As for Diorkiss and Ultimeyes Mascara, It is expected to be launched in mid. June B)

Here is what the tube looks like

I think it's cute!

So what do you guys think of the diorkiss tubes? i have the clear one (sorbet meringue)...it doesnt taste that great...and IMO it has too many sparkles, which kind of make me feel like I'm in fifth grade again...I think I like the Juicy tubes better. :innocent:

Hey,

I have the clear one too.....the sorbet one that smells of lemon meringue pie!!! It is great for about 15 minutes when you have first applied it, but once it has started to dry, the glitter that is in it feels really gritty on my lips (god knows how it would feel to someone i was kissing!!!) :wub:

Think juicy tubes still rule the lip gloss world!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->