Diorkiss

I love it in this color

F077420_270x370.gif

And the nº318 too :heart:

Dior Kiss

Im not that thrilled with them though :neutral: I guess Dior's new makeup launches have just been to spread out their name to their version of Lancome's Juicy Tubes, or the Dior Skinflash, to compete with YSL's Touche Eclat...I think both of them are not that great...sadly

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 30 2004, 11:36 PM
Im not that thrilled with them though :neutral: I guess Dior's new makeup launches have just been to spread out their name to their version of Lancome's Juicy Tubes, or the Dior Skinflash, to compete with YSL's Touche Eclat...I think both of them are not that great...sadly
[snapback]350892[/snapback]​

agree with the Diorkiss, but I think the SkinFlash is far more fabulous than the YSL Touche Eclat, at least on me :blush:

I love the DiorKiss. Dior is one of the few glosses I like because they are smooth and not sticky. The color is great and like I said, love the texture.

I really wanted #168 & #258.

207877.jpeg

Was meant to pick them up at dutyfree for way cheaper than AU RRP but decided against it. I'm an idiot! God knows when they will even be available here. :doh:

"The Look at Every Age by Dior"

Any updates on opinions on DiorKiss (or even Dior Addict Ultra Gloss or Lip Fluids, for that matter?)...

I got a sample of DiorKiss #858 at Norstroms the other day and was amazed by the intense berry-red color and aroma. Absolutely pure sexiness! I just might be a convert! Goodbye MAC LipGlass and Lancome Juicy Tubes... (but I'll still keep my Stila Lip Glaze collection).

April's issue of US Harper's Bazaar led me to http://www.bazaarelite.com/diorlook/
I'm a sucker for good adverts. :flower: :blush: ^_^ :doh: ^_^ ^_^ :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of the Dior Kiss limited edition sets, I got it in february, its the "plum tart" set it has the "blue" sparkly gloss ( which is sheer and does make your lips blue but the blue in it makes you teetch look whiter) the "pale pink" which is gorgeous and then there is a stronger more fuschia pink which is nice if you are feeling a little more daring.

I really like these glosses, more so than the juicy tubes, they're not stick and they stay on for absoloutly hours, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of the dior addict "Plastic gloss" it looks fabulous - The colours are so vibrant and they make your lips look so vinyl and shiny.

I'm a huge fan of Dior make up so maybe I am slightly biased, but i do honestly think Dior kiss is better than lancome juicy's.

p.s Plumour I also think that skinflash is amazing and much better than Ysl touche eclat, which seems to have a strange smell to it, and doesn't take to my skin that well.

There's also those new ones from the Backstage Collection... me :heart: the green one, tasting like Granny Smiths... Mmmhh... pity it's sparkly :( sparkly doesn't look too good on guys AND I prefer to have clear lips.

I love Diorkiss got 2, red currant and caramelle apple.especially red currant is smooth and got a lovely taste and the colour is just so beautiful!!!

I have Granny Smith and Caramel Apple. They smell so good and they are such gorgeous colors. I'd recommend DiorKiss to anyone. (Except the Orange Nectar one. I tried it and the smell made me gag. The color isn't that flattering either.)

Since i'm a sucker for Dior, i LUUUV :heart: Diorkiss. Actually i collect Dior Lip glosses (Diorkiss and Ultra gloss, not plastic).

My fav are:
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss:
271, 151, 161, 323
Diorkiss:
008, 118, 248, 258

I bought Caramel Apple and I love it. It's super-sexy, but not at all sl*tty. It's appropriate for any occasion - office, night on the town, weekend, etc. .

i think this thread deserves to be revived. :P

i got 2 new diorkisses:

Sorbet Meringue 008
(clear with intense multi-colored shimmer)
774893_sw.jpg

and

Blueberry Muffin 298
(clear with a hint of lavender)
844795_sw.jpg

i adore both of them. i wasn't too sure about blueberry muffin at first, but now i love it. it's a shimmery lavender color, with hints of lavender glitter that you can see only if you get up really close. sorbet meringue is a lot like granny smith, except it's white.

and as for the diorkiss v. juicy tubes debate, diorkiss is better if you want color and some shimmer and glitter, but if you just want clear, go with juicy tubes. me, i'm a glitter girl. :wink:

pics from sephora.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->