Diorskin Pure Light

sounds like just the right product to get me into Dior :lol: The last 2 sheer foundations I have tried (Chanel voile universel and Lancome Transparence de teint) both turned out too apricot/orange for me (even the lightest shades :( ) so I hope I can find a good match with this one

It's being released in Australia May 10 and will be $AU73 incase anyone here is interested :D

have you heard about SkinFlash Radiance Booster? It's Dior's version of Touche Eclat.. 3 shades, $AU72 and June launch in Australia

amazing, as Diorskin always is :heart:

but I normally don't use liquid foundation of any kind :cry:

Well hello there, funtimey makeup!

Right now I have lancome makeup, but the liquid isn't so great. It dries my skin out too much. I have crazy combination skin, and it seemed to be good at first, but then it was like my skin started to recognize it and went "Hey You! What the hell do you think you're doing back here again??"

Originally posted by enrichi@Mar 25th, 2004 - 9:43 pm
Well hello there, funtimey makeup!

Right now I have lancome makeup, but the liquid isn't so great. It dries my skin out too much. I have crazy combination skin, and it seemed to be good at first, but then it was like my skin started to recognize it and went "Hey You! What the hell do you think you're doing back here again??"
I also heard from my friends that Lancome foundations dry out their skins.

hmmm, i do not wear foundation, but i tried the dior snow spf base and its wonderful! it definatly makes me want to try more dior cosmetics :wink:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Mar 26th, 2004 - 8:55 pm
hmmm, i do not wear foundation, but i tried the dior snow spf base and its wonderful! it definatly makes me want to try more dior cosmetics :wink:
oh isn't that the most wonderful base!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :blush:

I can't live without it! :P

I truly love and trust Dior cosmetics and skincare products.

This is being released here next month, I can't wait.. decided I wil definaely get this provided the shades are okay with my skintone. (the MUA reviews totally sucked me in)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->