Dirk Bikkembergs Uomo F/W 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
Dirk is still preoccupied with football, loved his chunky knit colours :heart:

some cool pieces

nobody's perfect.. some :sick: downpoints from DirkB.

I find it all quite dull,myself. I tad too sporty and 'macho' looking for me. This stuff is for the guys who are half metrosexual and half "straight-acting" :lol: I can honestly say,that Bikkembergs is the one Belgian I've never actually been taken with.

nothing special indeed, i like the first t-shirt and the chunky knit though :innocent:

:rolleyes: His collections are always the same,soccer ,soccer & soccer .

He has a 5 year deal with Umbro ,though.

:yuk: :shock: awful, I enjoy teh chunky knit but tahts it, the collection is way so machismo for "fabulous" men :rolleyes: :sick:

awful, I enjoy teh chunky knit but tahts it, the collection is way so machismo for "fabulous" men :rolleyes: :sick:

Based on the photos posted, I'll rate this 3.0 (out of 10). :doh: Meaning, definitely below average, but a few redeeming qualities.

Originally posted by Scott@Jan 12th, 2004 - 10:45 am
I find it all quite dull,myself. I tad too sporty and 'macho' looking for me. This stuff is for the guys who are half metrosexual and half "straight-acting" :lol: I can honestly say,that Bikkembergs is the one Belgian I've never actually been taken with.
(so I'm catching up on all the posts few pages back)

Not even his shoes??? He is a master! I must admit he's been losing it lately, sort of rehashing the same theme. But years ago, I think he was great. I love his thick sweaters and his shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->