Dkny F/w 2004

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
i quite like the brown atmosphere at DKNY green & electric blue flashes make all the difference (green+brown=very fresh combination)

(the collection reminds me a bit of Marni :ninja: )

I only liked a few pieces from this collection. I just wish more color was used :ninja:

last , for evening
:heart: with some more green just for kelsey :flower:

details, shoes & make up

note pins & bracelets rising ( :heart: the dress detail with the bracelet )
any ideas who's the new girl (not talking about polina kouklina...)

ehh to the day wear. It seems quite 'done' already. If i wanted an off the shoulder top I'd go to topshop, and boots over pants? Thats been done for a year or two now on the streets. The evening wear is quite nice though. I like the splashes on color as you said Lena.

Originally posted by Lena@Feb 10th, 2004 - 10:29 am
(green+brown=very fresh combination)
I'm partial to this combo because back in the 7th grade I wore my Britches Great Outdoors green shorts and brown tee non-stop! It's definitely a winner.

The DKNY customer will surely be pleased by this collection.

love the colors..dark, moody and subdued, a nice switch from rich jewel tones and blacks.

Nice woodland feel. I like the brooches and bracelets, too. And the mix of textures.

I agree that the boots over pants is tired.

What I'm getting from this collection is it is definetly trying be "in" with the rest of fashion. You can see that in the color green used, tweeds, sweaters and pleats (and pleated dresses, which one had Prada written all over it :rolleyes: )

Overall it was heavily mixed with very different things trying to be placed in typical DKNY fashion. It my view it didn't work. :doh: DKNY had stronger collections in the past.

Originally posted by blumarine@Feb 14th, 2004 - 6:40 am
I agree .. this collection's got a Marni feeling
i guess this explains why embarasing or not ...i almost like it :ninja:

i thought that the whole of this collection was simply pulled from the major collections from the parisian and milanese fall collections of last year...i saw no part dkny in any of this stuff and all of it looked something i would see in a store like forever twenty one or h & m...dkny used to be a bridge line, now it's just :-x

as many have said..i love the blues and greens mixed in with the "earth" colors (brown black) I like the bright blue sweater under the black leather jacket

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->