Dkny Fur Boots

Layee

Reaction score
Okay, I need all of you lovely peep's help here...
I have fallen in love with these boots and am desperately trying to get hold of a pair. can anyone help? :(
All I know is that they are DKNY and called Tia and the DKNY store here seems to think I'm mad :blink: (most probably due to the fact that i'm thinking about boots in what should be summer) so any help appreciated!
Thanks guys

call the NY store on w. bdwy...(646) 613-1100

or on madison ave...(212) 223-3569

good luck... :flower:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Do you believe in love at first sight, boots ?

I'am also a big fan of these boots. When everyone was being uggs i was wearing this type but the ones that coach was selling, which are pretty similar.

Thanks Softgrey, however I'm in London which makes it slightly trickier when it comes to tracking them down in the US... however I am still in the holiday mode so may just try and pop over the Atlantic with those boots as my excuse (yikes my boyfriend is going to freak!! :wacko: :wacko: )
I'm now going to see if I can hunt down the coach pair...too :blush:

what's tricky?...you have the numbers...call the stores and have them shipped...nothing tricky about it...

and shipping is certainly cheaper than a plane ticket... :kiss: :flower:

I have a picture saved of them from one of those "Dress like Jessica Simpson" websites :ninja: and it says "DKNY tia boot (Black sport suede) $398"

What's sport suede?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->