RvtaY.png

0i7jr.png

Screencapped by me from Facebook.com/DKNY

14xfjts.jpg

zvr6tv.jpg

1z4lgk3.jpg

Screencapped by me

Last edited by a moderator:
there are many pieces in this collection I'd really buy, gorgeous!

It was a really pleasant show to watch, the cast of model, the music, and the clothes was really wearable, but beautiul nice shows

Loved the simplicity and pop of colours!! Totally oozed sophistication......the DKNY woman has matured!!

What a nice and sophisticated ladylike collection! It gave me a little Grace Kelly vibe... maybe because of the scarves.. but I really enjoyed the show!^_^

i was not a fan, really disappointed after last season

those prints were really bad

I i did see the show. Like the lines of the dresses. Wearable and very beautiful at the same time. Wondferfull show.

I really loved this show,the colors were really nice and those scarves were beyond amazing.

I think it´s cool. The soft and traditional colors works for me very good. Love the use of scarfs.

well...it's young but i'm not a fan. nothing really special who deserve a show...

It's as if the DKNY girl left the city and went to the hamptons or Miami or somewhere beachy and summer oriented. Idk, thats the impression I get. It's definitely not Donna's best collection for DKNY. I always associate the label with being the youthful side of Donna but it seemed a little more mature, no? Not like it's a bad thing but it's not as playful as it usually is. The only thing I did like was the styling of the scarves. They made everything cuter. I did, however, hate the floral prints toward the end. Overall, it was a nice collection by Donna for the label. A little safe. Plus, I guess I'm not that impressed after still obsessing over last season's color blocking masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"