DKNY S/S 2012 New York

Lovely collection. Very feminine and I like the colour palette.

I agree with the colour palette. But I find myself desperately trying to adore this collection just as much as S/S 11. At the moment I'm just attributing it to nice pieces that haven't been styled to their full potential.

I thought it was really cool the way the girls literally came in off the street, and you could see pedestrians walking by outside. It set a really interesting mood for the show.

I wasn't too crazy about the red, blue, black and white pattern, but the rest of the collection was pretty good. As was said before, typical DKNY

I thought it was really cool the way the girls literally came in off the street, and you could see pedestrians walking by outside. It set a really interesting mood for the show.

Agreed. I'm loving the hats. Very floaty and feminine. The pink, black and white patterned skirt is also very nice. The colour scheme just seems all over the place.

The material and details on the floppy hats veer too close to fisherman bucket hats for me, yuck. Typical DKNY collection, I felt like they stepped it up for the Fall collection and became more modern and hip, but now they've regressed back to their usual fare of bright colors and floral prints.

Completely different from everything else out there but it looks more like a Barbie collection than fashion collection.

speaking of those floppy hats, you can buy a similar hat from the Missoni collection for Target for $30.00

i definitely would have styled this differently...

and i have to agree that the hats were not really the best idea...
:ninja:

but the nyc taxi with the dkny ad on the roof was a minor stroke of genius...

Last edited by a moderator:
Summery, bright, vibrant... just beautiful. Usual DKNY - ready to wear! Also that cab on the background makes it even prettier :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->