Do people still wear powder?

I wear Nivea's baby powder. ^_^

I wear sunblock (for children) and it never completely soaks in so I just put on a thin layer of baby powder.

Sunblock topped with talc doesn´t sound good... :P

You should use less, or use a sunblock meant for the face (not greasy).

i use powder mostly in winter, just to finish off my foundation and i sometimes use a little in summer to minimise oily tendencies. Those oil blotting papers are good and they are just covered in powder!

I use powder only in summer~~~it won't block my pore, feel light & fresh and still look matte

I love powder. If not then my foundation makes my skin too shiny. Something I have learned is that cheap powder will cake on you, so avoid buying stuff like CornSilk.

Hum ... I live in the tropics so I've rarely see a girl without it ... I mean .. here we have humid heat year round ... so yeah .. you must carry it if you go out at night -esp clubbing- cuz otherwise you'll looked like a boiled pejibaye

bump bump bump
it seems wrong for me to want to go back to a light coverage powder in the wintertime but i just cant stand foundations or concealers right now.

^ You're in California, maybe you don't really even have winter :P :wink:

Hey, whatever you want to do, who's to tell you it's wrong?

^ You're in California, maybe you don't really even have winter :P :wink:

Hey, whatever you want to do, who's to tell you it's wrong?

fashionista-ta, i suppose thats kind of true! :lol:
to others its probably not even that cold but i swear im always cold! but i hope my skin doesnt get dry because of weather *must moisturize*

i think im gonna abandon the liquid foundations/concealers(havent tried mineral makeup but im not really interested in loose powders) and try a light pressed powder which so far is enough to diffuse my undereye circles. i havent used compacts in so long but i think it would be much easier for travel and reapplying.

its so funny because i swear i used to see other people use powder all the time but now i noticed a lot of brands dont even make pressed powders anymore! ive been eyeing the YSL one, soo pretty! its gold and the powder part is a heart with Yves Saint Laurent on it. lemme know if you guys seem any pretty pressed powder compacts!

ysl.jpg

Sephora

Loose powder is fantastic in big amounts under the eyes, so if you do any kind of dramatic look, the eyeshadow will lay on top of the powder, not on the skin under your eyes, so its easy to remove dirt and even mascara boo boos.

That's fantastic.. why havent i thought of it before.
Brilliant. Thats the next make up essential i am going to get. I have that problem.. the blush seeps into my skin and I just cant get it to spread nicely. So I have just given up on it most of the times.

Thanks for the tip! :flower:

I never, ever use powder for anything else than setting concealer. I think matte skin looks so fake and stupid. And I hate seeing girls trying to cover up blemishes with powder foundation :shock: It doesn't cover sh!t, and it looks horrible.

^ i agree! i dont like powder foundation at all for that very fact! it really does make the skin/pores/blemishes/lines stand out in a bad way and can look very heavy easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->