Do You Believe Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista Have Conflict?

Bellesimo

Reaction score
I find it’s pretty complicated that both unfollow instagram each other during the recent months. It seems weird due to their former relationships and background. Naomi and Linda still follow other contemporaries like Claudia, Christy or Cindy.

What happen to both relationship, does anyone know background about this story?

Edit: Both Naomi and Linda can be prima donna at times, unlike Christy.

I believed due to Linda made her comeback recently..She might over-jealous on Linda.

I saw this couple days ago it could make sense
But a follow does not mean the WORLD ... Steven Meisel only follows linda but not Naomi neither Cindy Christy or Claudia

I don’t know if it means anything but right after that horrible Kanye West ‘White Lives Matter’ fashion show where Naomi walked in, Linda posted on Instagram: “Black Lives Matter. Today fashion made me sad.”

Well yes just see Naomi’s Vogue World Post tagging Cindy and Christy but Linda and shadily picking an image not flattering Linda.

I don’t know if it means anything but right after that horrible Kanye West ‘White Lives Matter’ fashion show where Naomi walked in, Linda posted on Instagram: “Black Lives Matter. Today fashion made me sad.”

I also remember reading online that something between Linda and Naomi allegedly happened during the filming of the upcoming supermodel documentary.

I also remember reading online that something between Linda and Naomi allegedly happened during the filming of the upcoming supermodel documentary.

Where do you guys read such things.....
Because I want to know...:brows:

It's clear from the different footage (body language) going around, that Linda and Naomi are not on the best of terms momentarily....they carefully avoid being physically near to each other.

In the US Vogue interview on YouTube Naomi and Linda don't look at each other in the eyes ahaahhah.

pd: by the way did anyone know where to find the Linda and Anna Wintour talk about Linda's book? I saw a quick instagram story where Linda was saying she wanted to be gracing the cover of AMERICAN Vogue (however she has said multiple times she wanted to be on the cover of ANY Vogue ahahahaa... :grinningwsweat::handovermouth:) but it was like 10 seconds.

I must admit, I'm also curious to know what happened between the two, but sometimes friendships fight and sometimes they come back again.

And the strangest thing is that the tabloids don't know anything about this.

At the end of the documentary when all 4 are being shot by Meisel, Naomi kisses Cindy and Christy and they all speak but only says hi to Linda and they both separate right away. It was very odd. Now it’s clear this is more than Instagram unfollow. I was shocked bc they were always so close.

At the end of the documentary when all 4 are being shot by Meisel, Naomi kisses Cindy and Christy and they all speak but only says hi to Linda and they both separate right away. It was very odd. Now it’s clear this is more than Instagram unfollow. I was shocked bc they were always so close.
Yes! It was very obvious.

I hate Omi … and if you notice in the new Documentary when they say hi to each others they are very cold : Hi how are you? Good thanks!!

More than a year ago she didn't follow each other on Instagram.

IMG_0867.jpeg

As long as they’re able to be professional about it when promoting projects together (which they have been) I don’t see a problem. Not all colleagues need to be friends. Not all friends remain on consistently good terms throughout their lives.

As long as they’re able to be professional about it when promoting projects together (which they have been) I don’t see a problem. Not all colleagues need to be friends. Not all friends remain on consistently good terms throughout their lives.

Exactly!!

Not to be petty...but I think there is no friendship "at the moment" between them 2
At Fendi they sat quite far from eachother...
This is what Linda posted...

no link/pic to Naomi..no mention...
But a pic with Kate she did post...

upload_2023-9-22_22-50-50.jpeg
instagram/lindaevangelista

upload_2023-9-22_22-50-4.jpeg
instagram/lindaevangelista

Friendships sometimes end...no biggie. They are professional enough to be decent to each other...hence the cold/businesslike hello between them at the end of the docuseries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->