Do You Wear Band T-Shirts?

La Femme Nikita said:
The only one I have is a Metric shirt

metric :heart: i usually get my band shirts either at their shows so i can see them in person before i buy it. vintage shops are another place, too. i love my rilo kiley and eisley ones because they're so soft, cute and comfortable. i also have a sex pistols pretty vacant tee that i got for $7 at a small thrift shop. and a few blondie tops.

my elvis costello concert t...
i cut off the sleeves...

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 6
Uhm... bandshirts are about half of my wardrobe. Opps!
My favorite is either the Led Zeppelin shirt or a Tool one.

I should learn to be more feminine... but I usually just wear them to classes. I look nicer outside of school :smile:

I wear my brothers'.
I'd kind of feel guilty if I bought them all because my taste in music changes every second.

I have a vintage AC/DC concert tee from the 80s
A Rockets and Cars tee. They are an indie band from New York.
I don't have a camera right now so I can't post pics...

I got an old Black Sabbath shirt. I used to have all kinds of Tool shirts, but that's about it. I would rather wear a local band shirt than something from Hot Topic.

I would but I can never find them in a band or style or size that I want and if I do like 20,000 people already have the shirt. Maybe I need a better source.:P

I have Queen, Jimi Hendrix, and the Beatles. I soon hope to add Blondie, David Bowie, and James Brown to the roster:wink: .

I live in concert shirts, except those time when i do get out of the house, I'll dress nicer. But when I was in school thats what I would be in EVERYDAY.
I only wear stuff from Psychopathic Records artists such as ICP, Twiztid, ABK, Dark Lotus...and so on. Oh yea, and I have a Godsmack concert shirt that my mom got me when she went to that show, sadly I missed out on it.

heres a few pics that I do have

that was WAAAAAY back in 10th grade so yea, I look like poo. I'm on the left and the girl on the left is wearin my shirt, and I have the same shirt as the one in the middle. HORRIBLE PIC.

SherAmyTiffrepresent.jpg

I'm wearin my bros ICP Jersey (I'd count it as a conert tee since he got it from a concert. Its size 3xxx HUGE!!! i'm very pale

Sherinfatmode.jpg

another of me in my ICP Wraith shirt. we were lookin at concert pics

shernmatt.jpg

I'm wearin an ABK shirt in that one, although you cant really see it, BUT ITS A PIC

Sherbeinmolestedbyrachel.jpg

Unfortunatly this is all the pictures I have on the computer. But there will be more to some, because I have lots of shirts.

WOW!!! that was fun

Love
~Sher~

I'm a sucker for band tees. :D Some are outrageously expensive though! It was $50 at Oasis for a very generic looking logo girl's baseball tee and all the others were guys shirts that were huge.

Here's one I bought last year at the Hot Hot Heat gig! :heart:
dsc016571wy.jpg

i have band tees aplenty.

my favorites happen to be grey. the faint and blood brothers. both are designed by the bands for the fans, and reasonably cheap. about 12 dollars a piece.

theyre momentums from the shows, and feelings and fabric combine to create a shirt worth a million memories.

the faint:
faintgoatbatasphaltdetai2sx.jpg

Whoot! I bought a Bloc Party one at their gig I went to last night, and a KaitO one, who were supporting them.
:smile:

Keane concert t hung out to dry the other day
I like this t-shirt.

Attachments

• arigato.jpg
    arigato.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 6
Very nice t-shirt, runner. I especially like the cut of the collar on that tee for some reason...did they sell those at the concert?

i have two band t-shirts, both trunk ltd

the lynyrd skynyrd one and the billy idol ones

4326.jpg
(mens version of the skynyrd t-shirt)
00-58-2.jpg

i only have my old Velvet Undergroud tshirt, thats all.. and i never ever wear it , its all holes and precious to wear

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->