Do You Wear Band T-Shirts?

only vintage ones. i have a thread-bare, baggy joy division t-shirt that might be my favorite piece of clothing i own. i'll probably cry when it falls apart.

Rarely.

I am wearing a Bowie shirt now. I get compliments on it often

If I had a Bowie ,Blondie, or joy division one I would.

Preferably if it has their face on it.

yes, but only if the design is not tacky. most band tees tend to have really really weird designs.

The Ramones (and yes, i do know their songs:P) and some tees from some festivals i've been to. I prefer the vintage tees, but i find a really nice one when im at a concert/festival i buy it -good memories:wink:

I wear my Parkway Drive one...

I have quite a few Blondie ones.
Currently lusting over the UO Prince one. yummmm

I totally despise little teeny boppers who wear Siouxsie and the Banshees tshirts and they don't even know who they are. :sick:

Only the band shirts from concert's ive actually been to....if not I just feel contrived.

I would totally wear a Smiths tee if I could find one. Blondie would be nice, too. And The Clash, of course...^_^

Omg I have a Parkway one too :smile: I love them! That's so exciting lol.

Oh wow! Didn't expect to find a fan on here! :smile:
You seen them a fair few times ?

It'll be my fourth time seeing them this November coming.

What shirt is it?
What other bands do you like from the scene?

Funny this thread came up... I just posted that I bought a concert T from the Jack Johnson concert I went to last night.

I don't wear them. I think they're more valuable buying them at the actual concert. They mean something. ^_^

i only wear band tees if ive been to the concert the t shirt came from and if i really love them. otherwise, i feel silly advertising a band im only somewhat familiar with/somewhat like.

i only ever wear a stones tshirt that says "who the f--- is mick jagger" across the front. and only cos its sort of funny..

not raelly into people wearing those iron on band shirts..and i also think it loooks better on boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->