Does anyone have high hopes for these USB sunglasses?

Discussion in 'More Accessories' started by jaxsk, Jul 22, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. jaxsk

jaxsk New Member

2. pinksatin

pinksatin New Member

:unsure: Er.... just my personal opinion, but I don't see why they would. The Brando version, personally I think has no aesthetic value, the drive isn't even hidden. The CK ones look like any other sunglasses with wide temples, but I don't see the need for the flash drive. Personally I've never found myself at a loss for where to put a flash drive. Or all panicky and then thought "oh, if only my sunglasses had a USB flash drive concealed in them I'd have everything I need." So I don't see a reason why they would catch one, but you never know...

3. ponytrot

ponytrot New Member

i'm sure there's a thread for *useless-designer-items* somewhere :innocent:

4. gius

gius chat~

i think maybe eyeglasses or a watch is better since you use them all the time, but sunglasses not really.. you'd have to always remember to carry them, like on a rainy day. i've never lost my USB disks (i have a few.. :ninja: ) but i am always scared of losing them haha

moving this thread to More Accessories forum.

5. Miss Mod

Miss Mod New Member

I'm doubting this one will last. I'm just trying to think of a time when I would possibly need to be wearing sunglasses and transferring files from a USB at the same time. USBs are small enough that it's not like they're a pain to carry around. I think it's kind of gimmicky, but who knows?

6. sassybella

sassybella New Member

They're mens sunglasses anyway - not that women can't wear them, but basically it's not aimed at us women so maybe it could be an interesting gimmicky gadget things you buy for a guy this Christmas?

I wouldn't want one any time soon. Give me a Swarovski crystal USB if you were to give me something fancy...

7. Ievut

Ievut New Member

not my cup of tea...

8. lifeistiffanyblu

lifeistiffanyblu New Member

not appealing not useful..i mean yes usbs are useful but why would i want to carry my usb in my sunglasses when i can just carry it in my purse..maybe 007 would like it who knows:p