Dog Fight

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

This would've been the perfect case for Poochinski. Sigh. So yesterday, Bijou "F*C* A Snake" Phillips and Nicky Hilton followed the Three Billy Goats Gruff past the bridge to Tila Tequila's troll cottage. Bijou and Nicky were there to collect Casey Johnson's belongings as well as her two dogs.
    [​IMG]
    They said they were acting on behalf of the Johnson family. Bijou and Nicky must have given the incorrect answer to Tila's riddle, because she refused to give up the dogs. Tila immediately sent her flying monkey messenger to fetch the cops. When the cops arrived, they called the Johnson family in New York and eventually allowed Bijou and Nicky to take the dogs.

According to Tila, she refused to hand the dogs over because she believes the Johnson family is making plans to put them to sleep so they can be buried with Casey. Bijou denied this.

Those of you who have been closely following Tila's Twitter page and blog are probably soaking your heads in a bath tub full of ammonia right now so you're not reading any of this. But those of you that haven't should really should grab a vat of holy water and head into Tila's den of craziness. Here's a little preview: "I need 2 rest. House Hunting tomorrow 4 a new Mansion. It was Casey & I's plan 2 get a new mansion 2gether so I will fulfill her wish &do it".

Actually, maybe you should wait outside and watch this video of yesterday's dog drama instead:
    http://www.eonline.com/videos/v48861_raw-tila-tequila-takes-on-nicky-hilton.html
    dlisted.com

#1 Kenysha75, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: Jan 7, 2010
  2. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

dog fight
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    dlisted.com

3. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Tila Tequila Cries after Nicky hilton Take her dogs

4. ad041715

ad041715 New Member

Breaks my heart! I'm definitely on Tila's side.

5. MissMagAddict

MissMagAddict Well-Known Member

Nicky looks great!

6. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

Tila is a parasite, thank God Casey's real friends didn't take her sh*t, which she only has the guts to post online.

7. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

I kind of felt bad for Tila in the beginning but she's been tweeting non-stop about Casey's death, which to me seems inappropriate, and having intense arguments with Perez (another attention wh*re). It's all just becoming a huge circus now. I honestly think that, while she may be genuinely hurt by the loss, she's also using this as a way to have her name out there...and it's working.