Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2021.22 by Juergen Teller

aracic

Staff member
Reaction score
Dolce & Gabbana takes on a new aesthetic with the release of its fall-winter 2021 campaign. Renowned photographer Juergen Teller captures a colorful set of images shot on location in Gela, Sicily. Models pose alongside Ettore, the Ragusano donkey, for the advertisements.

“A journey into the unfamiliar, decontextualized from normal conventions, timeless spaces inhabited by boys and girls who, through a unique style, affirm their identity with determination and character,” Dolce & Gabbana shares. “Past and future, sartorial tradition, the history of a territory and an instinct for innovation. This is the timeless essence of the Dolce&Gabbana DNA which today takes shape again, reinterpreted by the vision of Juergen Teller.”

Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign01.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign02.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign03.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign04.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign05.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign06.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign07.jpg
Dolce-Gabbana-Fall-Winter-2021-Campaign001.jpg

fashiongonerogue

I don't know. There's no saving these clothes, that's out of the question. I'm glad it's not another cheap looking mass of people parading down a busy italian street, so this could be seen as a slight improvement I suppose... but I still think it's all so ugly.

Dolce & Gabbana used to have such memorable campaigns. I can clearly visualize images from 2006, 2007, and 2009 even though I probably haven’t actually looked at them in years. Some of the menswear ads were practically my sexual awakening lol. The whole family and/or crowded Italian street thing got old, but there were some strong campaigns in that era, too, like f/w 2012.

Now? The clothes are ugly as sin, and the campaign is no better. They’re doing collabs with DJ Khaled. Such a trash brand on multiple fronts.

Interesting, never expect to see Dolce by Juergern Teller. The images look boring but definitely less cheap

We gotten out of the italian cobblestone milieu and entered the parking lot of Universal Studios...

Ugh random people got drunk, went shopping to second hand store, stole a donkey and now they are making their way into Universal Studio's...
Honestly they need to call it a day and close all of their business.
Ps! Donkey is the best part of this campaign.

TRASH. Surprised they still make clothes.

I am currently working on a Vogue Italia cover using their uber gorgeous S/S 2003 campaign with Gisele by Meisel for this week's theme in The Cover Challenge and I realized we can never get the sexy, fabulous, stunning imagery that this brand used to have.

Eyewear:

US InStyle Digital Edition

If it wasnt DG and if they didnt have all those people queuing at the back this would have actually been fun. Like the Eyewear ad is cool but hard to like being their brand.

I still despise them, I actually hiss at their shops in Milan when I pass by.

Ha! I picture Edina and Patsy drunkenly stumbling by as they hiss furiously at the shop.

LOL @Juergan straightup punking these two with the a55 in the campaigns cuz this is exactly what this garbage resembles. That these two already have all the wealth and past glories-- one would think finding contentment in quietly plugging away at their craft would be enough at this point to maintain their brand's dignity. But no, this desperation to be down with the dumbest of TikTok kidz reeks of second-hand embarrassment, down to the casting/styling. Pathetic and hilarious.

Reactions: KoV

GQ Germany Digital Edition

so refreshing to see something new YET...

this feels like the good old D&G.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"