Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2022.23 Milan

How many times are we gonna have to see someone try to do the ysl cocoon thing.

Every time a new d&g sh*t explosion like this happens I wonder what big clients like Sutton Stracke think lol

I guess we should be happy that they're done with their whole Italian family vibe that they had going for how many years? 8? 9?
If I had known that this is what not doing La famiglia would look like, I would take another 8 years of that because this current thing Dolce & Gabbana are on is absolutely hideous. I don’t even know how they could not only send this collection out, but the amount of looks in this is seriously too many. Edit !!!!

I find this super insulting to any past fan of D&G. There are whispers, intense whispers of the D&G line's FW03 SS07 a dash of mainline FW03 and combined, there is literally no finesse in 2022. I thought spring 22 was relatively decent, but this is so far of course from that. I can't comprehend.

the set was really bad, felt very cheap i think that didn't do it any favours

It’s kind of interesting…
D&G have spend the last decade doing a variation on the same collection and selling well to their clients. We may have been critics of that because we all wanted moments similar to those they had in the 00’s but at least, it made them stand out.

Now, they have jumped on the bandwagon of the banality of Millenials/IG fashion. And it looks desperate.
This screams desperation. Really.

It’s funny to think that there was a time when fashion people, and I used to crave for their clothes. It’s funny to think that there was a time where there was some anticipation for a D&G show.

No disrespect to those girls but when you are doing something that tacky and ugly, put it in a A-list cast. Make it fabulously tacky.

I mean, prior to what they have done recently, their tackiest collection, spring 2005, was maybe one of their most celebrated…Simply because of the fabulous cast.

girls, time to edit your shows especially when this is what you’re gonna give us.

it was complicated. definitely not brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->