Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2003 Bags

Craig

Reaction score
Here they are, lots of nice shiny bags in classic black and some great colours too. I love the plain evening rectangular bags, very elegant.

Craig :heart: :flower:

I must admit I absolutely adore the Dolce and Gabbana bright colored croc shoes this season :heart:
As for bags I like that purple croc, the dusty pink sac in the bottom right hand corner and those vinyl-y purses that i figured could be converted into clutches in the numerous colors. However I prefer the shoes to the bags in this collection.

I'm usually not a fan of Dolce&Gabbana but I actually like some of those bags och some of the shoes. :heart:

Some of these remind me of ferragamo :blink: anyone else?

I like them.

Nice shoes, but it isn't a good investment. My friend swore off D&G after her felt pants stained her legs because of the weather and D&g didn't tell her.

Hermes Forever . . . and vinatge Dior!

big fan of DOLCE shoes. they are soo comfy for me even though the high heels and i really like the old pink colored one :heart:

Originally posted by LLaura@Aug 21st, 2003 - 10:57 pm
Some of these remind me of ferragamo :blink: anyone else?

I like them.
yes laura, me too.

i think they're okayish, nothing unusual about them -- not so much like dolce though, i'm used to seeing funkiness in their designs where they'd use exotic skins, new accessories & elements on their bags.

i'm more of a funky purse person i guess :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->