Dolce & Gabbana Mens F/W 09.10

cause most members just obsess about and worship models here.

personally, i still can't get over how crappy F/W08 09 was for Dolce menswear. furcoats with sweatpants and dressshoes? ugh.

FW, 07/08, THAT was amazing. all the golds and silvers, man, it was FANTASTIC!

Edit: i see that they did a croc coat... interesting. not as cool as Ferragamo's crocodile trenchcoat for the current FW, but that sells for 250k :lol:

i wonder how much the Dolce one will sell for.

Last edited by a moderator:
cause most members just obsess about and worship models here.

personally, i still can't get over how crappy F/W08 09 was for Dolce menswear. furcoats with sweatpants and dressshoes? ugh.

FW, 07/08, THAT was amazing. all the golds and silvers, man, it was FANTASTIC!

I guess, but I do both. :lol:

FW07 was a really good season for them. The campaigns were really, really bad IMO though...

I like the pink blazer for some reason! I promise I'm not tacky though! :ermm:

oh dear a croc coat? who will be buying that in this time of economic gloom?

oh dear a croc coat? who will be buying that in this time of economic gloom?

Hermes have a croc HOODIE for the current FW. they also had an overcoat for 150k and it was figured that croc coat would be the pinnacle for expensive croc jackets. that was, until Ferragamo proposed the 250k trench made of croc. i believe the designers will continue to try to top that price.

(croc is really a great deal for designers. overpriced like hell cause croc-hide doesn't cost THAT much more compared to calfhide. unless you feed Kobe cows to those crocs, pamper them and massage them from the moment they hatch, i see no reason for the prices those companies charge for croc stuff. /rant)

Here's a vid for those who haven't seen it
watch

The collection is pretty nice, but typical Dolce. I, too, am wondering about the short shorts for winter :innocent:
But I love the blazers paired with driver hats, and the hankies are a nice touch. Sophistication.

Last edited by a moderator:
a little disapointed...nothing really new since last year : glasses, hair, hats... Maybe a lil' smarter but no big deal

Not impressed at all, nothing new here and I nothing I would honestly be compelled to wear

I think that the pink checkered blazer is somehow interesting. Maybe in a darker color like gray, black or a different tonality of blue it would be better. But I'm not sure if I would wear it.

^ me too, it's interesting and looks good in contrast with black.

Boring and typical Dolce & Gabbana. Never been a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"