Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 09.10 by Steven Klein

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
210kh8j.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana are hoping their fall ad campaign will be a knockout inside and outside the boxing ring. Taking inspiration from Italian film director Luchino Visconti’s pugilist flick “Rocco e I Suoi Fratelli” (“Rocco and His Brothers”), the campaign, shot by Steven Klein, features Madonna’s beau Jesus Luz, David Gandy, Noah Mills, Adam Senn, Julienne Quevenne and Eva Herzigova, in historical boxing sanctuary Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn, the one-time training base of Mohammad Ali and Mike Tyson.
wwd / june 8, 2009

so the boxing ring rumors are true after all.

Meh. The only thing I like about this is the way David Gandy is wearing that amazing coat. He may be even looking away from the camera, but he still is the first thing you zoom in on. Lookatthosearms.

Jesus ruins that shot for me.

I'm I the only who thinks that Jesus looks photoshopped in there??? Its a very odd and terrible ad...

jesus: bad. julienne: good.
im hoping the other photos are better. their ads need a change, its so predictable and boring. its basically the thing set up in a different location/clothes.

Nix Jesus Luz and this would be a decent ad. Guy is not attractive.

Last edited by a moderator:
and jesus just looks lost. just a pretty face and thats all...

the boxing ring concept is cool but otherwise its same ole Dolce and Gbbana

The last season's campaign was better. This is too black and i don't see fantasy in them.
But the models work, i think.

Although of course this is set in a different venue, it's still very much samey for the brand.......but nice to see Eva thrown in there:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->