Dolce & Gabbana S/S 10 Milan

Love this, the prints reminds me a bit of TopShop but other than that really sexy . The ending was Great :smile: Thank god for this , compared to the cowgirl .

It's not blowing my mind at all
I think it's just fine...
for me the problem it's the presentation, it doesnt feel summer at all
why so dark? why burgundy? too many black outfits...
Im not sure about this

Love this, the prints reminds me a bit of TopShop but other than that really sexy . The ending was Great :smile: Thank god for this , compared to the cowgirl .

I SO agree about this collection, a huge step up from the cowgirl-ness of D&G. :D

i feel like the colors are not spring/summer at all, but the shapes and silhouettes are, so I think thats what makes it alright to me.

Well, it's great to see Dolce & Gabbana doing Dolce & Gabbana again. I'm thrilled to see not a single ballgown in the mix!

There are pieces I'm not crazy for (like the red leopard ones), but everything looks pretty good! I'm looking forward to seeing the whole collection!

i love this collection. everything is so amazing, bags, shoes, clothes, make up.. i just :heart: it!

i loved the collection and the sea of legs at the end
this was a superb collection from Dolce and i love the 20s reference

I like this for its relative simplicity and the fact that the clothes actually look flattering.

I like it! I've watched the live streaming and it's beautiful! (except for the red leopard prints).
This was a great season indeed. :heart:

This is very cool for me, when there're lace for summer, It's really chic, I really like this

ooooooh afterwords it's really strange !!! mysterious, sophisticated, artistic...i like it !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the mood of this.. winter-y but not bad, a little too Louis Vuitton F/W 05 in hair and makeup though. :innocent:

Louis Vuitton F/W 05

00510m.jpg
00170m.jpg

[style.com]

Oh I actually like what I am seeing thusfar! It's very Sicillian and secretly sexy, which is exactly what they are great at. Looking forward to see the whole thing!

Hmm i don't know if i need to see it in video, but i'm not liking it. Usually Dolce & Gabbana wins it for me every season. I wish Dolce & Gabbana would return to their SS 2007 and FW 2007/8 shows :D

I think it's very sexy, feminine, simple..It just got my heart. :heart:
Great job! Hair and makeup were beautiful!

i liked it enough.
i dont have much negative to say.
it was super short though! i feel like there should be so many more looks...

i LOVE this collection. especially the flowery pieces!! ♥♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->