Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2019

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTOS TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE FEBRUARY 2019

Them spending all this money on so many pages + supermodels. Couldn't they hire a better photographer as well?

Really? That was unnecessary to hire many photographers of this campaign & worst than the supermodels lend themselves of this. It's almost 10 years than Dolce & Gabbana design the same Sicilian clothing & also, the campaigns look similar over these years.

The most boring supermodels (in my opinion) and a bunch of photographers clearly doesn't make a good campaign, in fact it's just the usual tacky mess. Disgusting.

The only image I like just a little bit is the black and white one.

What a waste of money, hire all this models to make the same bull sh*t campaigns over the last 10 years. They are getting old and ridiculous!

the campaign is the same unoriginal mess but that last shot with the supers is lit! That's the best Carla has looked in print since those Bvlgari ads.

It's like nobody is expecting something good from them anymore.

This campaign is perfect proof that money can't buy you class. They have the budget, the names the photographers to their disposal, but if the vision or what you want to project is cheap, so will the end result.
Also, I'd be keen to see whether these models will be promoting the campaign on their sm.

They have SEVEN double pages in the magazine? Is it supposed to be part of the PR damage control?

Right? That's not going to save them though. Either that,or they're trying to 'buy' magazines like Vogue to churn out more content. Wouldn't put it past them.

Can anyone ID the model and photographer in the B&W shot? That's the only one that draws any interest from me. The rest is just D&G on tacky autopilot.

They need a new creative director ASAP

Can anyone ID the model and photographer in the B&W shot? That's the only one that draws any interest from me. The rest is just D&G on tacky autopilot.
The model is Chiara Scelsi, I don't know about the photographer though.

i was in Milano during the shooting of Isabella Rosellini pic and another one of men collection...funny cause it was shoot just an hour after their s19 show....no Stefano or Domenico were there...only big crew...didn't recognize the photographer...

Ugly, tacky and tired, so really it fits D&G's aesthetic marvelously.

The b/w shot reminds me of the campaigns we used to get from Dolce & Gabbana.

I hate to admit it but that b&w photo is stellar and fantastic. The rest are laughably bad.....

The bnw shot looks out of place among the rest of tacky mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"