Dolce & Gabbana The Makeup

^Are you going to see Pat? :woot::buzz:

When: Saturday May 16, 2009

One-on-one consultations by appointment only: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm

What: McGrath and her team of fashion week artists will conduct personal consultations with customers to illustrate beauty tips and application techniques focusing on the naturally enhancing and transformative elements of Dolce&Gabbana The Make Up, as first seen on the runway during Milan Fashion Week.

Where: Saks Fifth Avenue
12 East 49th Street at 5th Avenue
Dolce&Gabbana The Make Up Counter, First Floor

blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com

i have heard that that a few of the lipsticks shades have sold out in NY and LA and there is now a waiting list.

i wish this were available in more cities. :cry:

There's no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now :glare::lol:

Let us know how you get on, any words of wisdom! I'd love to know what kind of looks she'll create because the shows are always beautiful ^_^

here is the look that famous makeup artist troy jensen created for kloe kardashian using D&G makeup...(click for bigger) source: troyjensenonline.blogspot.com

Attachments

• khloe-wangotango.jpg
    khloe-wangotango.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 6
  • khloe-wangotango-carpet.jpg
    khloe-wangotango-carpet.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 4
I have their powder in tan, its good but nothing special. I'm really looking forward to trying their lipsticks.

i'm going to trek out to saks fifth avenue this weekend, hoping to get a few items. definitely one of the classic creme lipsticks and an eyeliner.

has anyone else purchased anything recently?

I bought a Dolce & Gabbana lipstick from the classic line, the one named ULTRA.
It is SO film noir :heart: True red with added black.
The added black ensures that its not clownish bold.. just really elegant.

ULTRA.jpg
dolcegabbanamakeup.com

Is Ultra the lipstick that was used in the picture below? The colour reminds me of red cherries going slightly black.. I can't find a shade like that anywhere! (source: style.com)

Attachments

• 00160m.jpg
    00160m.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Is Ultra the lipstick that was used in the picture below? The colour reminds me of red cherries going slightly black.. I can't find a shade like that anywhere! (source: style.com)

Yes, Ultra is the color used at the show. It is STUNNING :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for confirming! I might just have to splurge and buy that one ^_^

dolcegabbanamakeup.com & makeupandbeautyblog.com & ftape.com

i have the Dolce mascara in coffee and the powder foundation in creamy

i really like the foundation - the mascara is okay, though it has a rather 'dry' texture and a pretty 'harsh' brush therefor but it will not make your lashes sticky and it doesn't trickly around so you don't smudge around with it ....which is a big plus

new spring makeup (temptalia.com)

Dolce & Gabbana celebrates spring’s new beginnings with a fresh interpretation of a pure radiant beauty that effortlessly captures the present with an enlightened eye…and forecasts a flourishing future.
Introducing The Secret Garden Collection for Spring 2011…evocative essentials offer an intimate path to a mythical beauty. Inspired by the Spring 2011 runway, a re-interpretation of Dolce & Gabbana’s bewitching glamour and treasured heritage creates a world of fantasy, desire and luxury with poetic pastels and mercurial tone on tone translucence.
“We’ve always been inspired by the lush gardens so unique to Sicily; they’re like a secret paradise. The aura of romance – the intoxicating wild flowers, the soft pastels – is such an integral part of our heritage and our aesthetic,” says Stefano Gabbana, “The creation of Spring 2011 was almost subliminal; it came directly from our hearts. It gave us so much pleasure to make something so special for the Dolce & Gabbana woman we know so intimately. Secret Garden is meant to be a key to her innermost soul, very personal, very private and, of course, extremely seductive.”
Adds Domenico Dolce, “With Secret Garden, we wanted to provide a kind of privileged information – or secret formula – for the women we love so much – so she could effortlessly achieve that illusive look of intrigue that all women crave. As for the fabulous Illuminator, it was, of course, inspired by the unfathomable Scarlett – the woman who epitomizes the true mystique of Dolce & Gabbana.”
Empowered with an intangible air of irresistible sensuality, the Secret Garden Collection renders a quiet passion and singular that’s enigmatic yet powerfully magnetic. Secret Garden presents a magical path toward a phantom-like beauty that is very real, with a mystical power that’s impalpable yet implicit. Dolce & Gabbana redefine glamour yet again with a provocative touch and a signature sensibility of luxury and compelling contrast.
A bouquet of colour redolent of a fresh field of flora, the luxe palette is purposely finite in order to offer infinite facets of modern femininity: warm nudes and cool neutrals; pastel blushes and tender pinks; silvery greys and soft floral highlights of lilac and pale turquoise. Weightless veils of tone-on-tone colour shift and shimmer seamlessly to capture the intimacy of pure femininity as Dolce & Gabbana solve the classic mystery of ultimate modern beauty.
Shine Lipstick ($30.00)

• Romance (95)
  • Love (136)
Lipgloss ($29.00)

• Secret (136)
  • Bon Bon (57)
Smooth Eye Colour Quad ($59.00)

• Eden (157)
Smooth Eye Colour Duo ($36.00)

• Romance (120)
Eyeliner ($29.00)

• White (13)
  • Lilac (14)
Illuminator ($47.00)

Introducing The Illuminator, a sumptuous powder of extreme versatility in signature Dolce & Gabbana gleaming gold compact. Exuding femininity and luxury, the Illuminator enhances woman’s innate sensuality, lending a glamorous glow and a fresh radiance. Created for the Dolce & Gabbana woman who seeks a life of passion spontaneity, the Illuminator adds seductive highlights and sly hints of shimmer and shine.
  • Eva (3)
Luminous Cheek Colour ($44.00)

• Delight (35)
Intense Nail Lacquer ($20.00)

• Platinum (90)

Attachments

• dgspring5.jpg
    dgspring5.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring4.jpg
    dgspring4.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring3.jpg
    dgspring3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring2.jpg
    dgspring2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring1.jpg
    dgspring1.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring6.jpg
    dgspring6.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring7.jpg
    dgspring7.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1
  • dgspring8.jpg
    dgspring8.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 1

Io Donna Italy 30 April 2010 ebook30.com

For lovers of leopard-print (makeup4all.com:(

Dolce & Gabbana Animalier Makeup Collection and Intense Liquid Eyeliners

Animalier Glow Bronzing Powder, £40

Bronzer inspired by the leopard print with mink, beige, bronze and coffee shades. According to the brand this bronzer is channelling the warm glow of the Saharan sun.

Animalier Smooth Eye Colour Quad Desert 123, £44

Mink, beige, bronze and coffee.

Animalier Classic Cream Lipstick, £26

Iconic, Desert and Caramel

Intense Nail Lacquer, £18

Honey 104 and Caramel 208

Besides the Animalier collection, there are also eight Intense Liquid Eyeliners (£24.50:( Black Intense, Dahlia, Baroque Gold, Earthy Brown, Bronze, Peacock, Wild Green and Baroque Silver

This makeup line is amazing if your skin has olive undertones. Wish I could have every shade of lipstick

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->