Dolce & Gabbana "The One" Fragrance : Emilia Clarke & Kit Harington by Luca Morelli

Commercials

Like them both but these are terrible :lol:

Campaign shot by Luca Morelli

o.57493.jpg

o.52479.jpg

Fragrantica

Im so done with D&G... Look at this, so fake (look at the photoshop!!) and pretentious...

On a marketing stand point, this will create a lot of buzz given what's happened in the recent GOT finale :lol:

Although I love them both this just doesn't work at all for me!

Dolce & Gabbana presented its oriental - floral fragrance The One in Eau de Parfum concentration back in 2006. Some of the flankers launched during the past years include L'Eau The One from 2008, Rose The One from 2009, The One Desire from 2013 and The One Essence from 2015. In September 2017, the new, more powdery and fresh interpretation of the original comes out as The One Eau de Toilette.

The One Eau de Toilette, inspired by the spirit of Naples, is designed for charismatic, lively and spontaneous women full of energy and life. Judging by the notes, the composition remains faithful to the original and represents its brighter version with an additional dose of freshness and, dominated by Madonna Lily.

Top notes: Italian bergamot, mandarin, litchi, white peach
Heart: Madonna lily, jasmine, lily of the valley, ylang-ylang, orange blossom
Base: vetiver, musk, amber, vanilla, moss

Fragrantica

I actually like the filter and the fact that Emilia doesn't look bad. Loathe everything else. Didn't know they'd weave this 'stars, they're just one of us' concept into their fragrance campaign as well. I dread to think what they'll do to Light Blue, lol.

As for Kit, he comes across as a nice and likeable guy, but I don't never saw the 'hot' factor. Then again, I don't watch GoT.

I only like the name of the perfume, with that you could have created something iconic. This is the antithesis.

Not what I expected upon clicking. :o

This is so awful, and the commercials are laughable.
Love them both, but no. Just no.

every cliche under the sun, I´d say it´s what americans imagine when thinking of italians :lol:

Not what I expected upon clicking. :o
LOL me too.. i was expected something like what they did with Scar Jo and McCounaghey back then or something like Light Blue ad. The video is errr cringeworthy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

These guys have totally lost it... they need therapy asap.

reeks of desperation and kit looks completely caught off guard

I thought Kit Harrington already had a fragrance deal with Jimmy Choo..maybe his contract ended. Regardless D&G is sad nowadays

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->