Dolce & Gabbana "The One" Fragrance : Scarlett Johansson & Matthew McConaughey

cul8tr

Reaction score
Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' fragrance : Scarlett Johansson

me from zinio.com (please credit)

Yay! Another campaign by Dolce with Scarlett !

Don't like it. Gisele was soooo much better.

I like these ads, but in this one, she looks bored. Maybe she's supposed to be dreaming of a far-off fantasy, but she just seems a bit fed-up.

One-page ad and some photos

pKhTQ.jpg

Kvydv.jpg

e0anS.jpg

spletnik.ru

The commercial TV ad

She's the face of L'eau The One fragrance too.

bVM3F.jpg

RuyGW.jpg

Kitda.jpg

spletnik.ru

The commercial TV ad

Yes, tigerrouge ... she's dreaming ...

Thanks for posting all that above, it's wonderful ... she's a true beauty.

L'eau The One ad is gorgeous. Scarlett looks much better than she has for any other Dolce campaign.

Rose The One Ads are awful but those two are really lovely.I prefer the L`Eau The One Print Ad and The One TV Ad. : )))

I really don't like the lethargy in these TV ads, she's all dressed up with nowhere to go, doing nothing, looking lovely but no purpose, no point. In Gisele's ads, she was all energy and movement and excitement, and I suppose it's nice to have the two contrasting styles in the evolution of the fragrance, but passivity does nothing for me. I don't have fantasies about boredom, so I'm not going to be motivated to buy a perfume that's advertised with that mood.

It's so beautiful, I'm totally in love with the commercials! :crush: Scarlett looks so sensual, simply gorgeous :wub:

I love all of this, she looks incredible and effortlessly sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
The photographer is Jean Baptiste Mondino.

I wish there was some passion and fire behind those eyes and not just a lifeless glazed over look. :(

I really don't like the lethargy in these TV ads, she's all dressed up with nowhere to go, doing nothing, looking lovely but no purpose, no point. In Gisele's ads, she was all energy and movement and excitement, and I suppose it's nice to have the two contrasting styles in the evolution of the fragrance, but passivity does nothing for me. I don't have fantasies about boredom, so I'm not going to be motivated to buy a perfume that's advertised with that mood.

These are my thoughts exactly! I love Scarlett, I think she looks gorgeous in these, but I really wish they had her doing something more than sitting around! One of her greatest appeals I think is her wit and her intelligent charm. I don't think it really comes out in these!

But she looks gorgeous nonetheless!

If she really is supposed to be dreaming, the ad is totally uneffective. more than anything, she looks bored- the eyes are not quite there and not even close.

I don't like the ads. I see no spark in her eyes. Yawn. She looks like she is even boring herself lol
But I love her look in the L'eau The One ad! She looks absolutely stunning! What a beauty she is :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->