Dominique Piek

098.jpg
000000075754-dominique_piek-fullsize.jpg

supermama

Last edited by a moderator:
30 seconds with model Dominique Piek

Oct 17, 2009 11:38 PM | By Simnikiwe Xabanisa

Dominique Piek features in the SA Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition, which hits the streets tomorrow. Piek, 24, is the girlfriend of former Springbok Joe van Niekerk.

How does one get into the SA Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition?
I did it the first time when I was 17. And it was a big shock then. I think they just like a nice, healthy girl with lots of personality.
How was this different from your previous shoot?
This year was my third time. I'm seven years older and I've been working and travelling a lot so I'm just much more comfortable in my skin and at ease with the whole thing.
There was great interest in who got the cover last year. How competitive (or catty) does it get among the girls as a result?
Well, my last shoot with them was in 2007, not last year, and when I got the cover that year there was no "catty" situation ... just a lot of anticipation, I guess.
SASI is a sports mag. Do you have any interest in sport and did you play any during your school days in Somerset West?
I love tennis, I played netball at school as well and, of course, I watch a bit of rugby these days.
You're in a relationship with former Springbok and current Toulon captain Joe van Niekerk. How did you meet?
We met about six years ago through mutual friends. But we were both in relationships and I only really looked at him differently when I saw him again two years later when I got back from the States.
Do you live in Toulon with him? If so, how is it and how does it affect your work schedule?
Yes, I live there with him. We moved there together. Work-wise it's definitely better because I don't have to schlep from SA to place after place anymore. So I get to work more easily, travel-wise, and every time I go home I feel like I'm on vacation.
To what do you attribute Joe's great form for Toulon in the last year?
He stopped drinking alcohol over two years ago and has not been injured since then. He's just generally much healthier and happier, I reckon.
Is it true you dated actor Vin Diesel before you started seeing Joe?
Yes.
England flyhalf Jonny Wilkinson joined Toulon this season. Has he been around for a braai, and if so, is he really as wired-up as he's made out to be?
He definitely keeps to himself more than most, but he seems like a great person and he has a lovely girlfriend whom I've met a few times. I think he's trying take it easy on himself as the pressure is huge for him. Joe really likes him and they get along great on the field, too. So all in all, I think he's in a good place now.
We understand you like old rock and roll. How old are we talking and who?
Well, I love anything from the 1960s and 1970s. The Rolling Stones are among my favourites, but there are too many to mention.
Paris or Milan?
Can I say neither and scream New York?

581665_561971_209445b.jpg

timeslive

I saw Dominique in the video CASTING THE SHOW by VS
0:55

Sports Illustrated 2009 South African edition

HQ pictures

usemycomputer.com

'Gorgeous girls @heidydelarosa @JessLPerez @dominiquepiek & @DamarisLewis shooting @theodoracallum in Miami!'
2e5tz7n.jpg

Twitter.com/Modelinia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->