Donatella Scarf?

everybody knows how much i dislike donatella.... :yuk:
but u know what??

i think this scarf is awesome and best think for a great night out clubbing :wink:

i will look out for it in the VERSACE store :ninja: :blush:

yes ,very good for clubbing. its like her very own luxe wersion of a rock T.
i think its amusing. tell us if you see it ! that is the first time ive ever seen it :shock: I would like to see a better view of it.

It's in stores already, I've seen it. There're also shirts and all kinds of stuff with that print on it.

Originally posted by brian@Jan 30th, 2004 - 7:36 pm
It's in stores already, I've seen it. There're also shirts and all kinds of stuff with that print on it.
too much :wacko:

hmmmmm. donatella unleahing her inner rock star. amusing in a mock like fashion. definatly not for me, but i would laugh if i saw someone wear it :lol:

has any other designer ever done this? i remeber chanel had a cartoon coco but have there been any designers that actually put their own face on their clothes? :blink:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jan 30th, 2004 - 9:38 pm
has any other designer ever done this? i remeber chanel had a cartoon coco but have there been any designers that actually put their own face on their clothes? :blink:
I know John Galliano did it, but then again we all know what an extrovert he is :-* :heart:

PS-The cartoon Coco Chanel was kind of scary!

I think its a cute shirt.

Maybe because she doesn't look terribly leathery? :lol:

I would never actually wear it. Seems a little tacky in a way I guess.

Eep what were they thinking with that Coco Chanel?? :blink:

Giorgio Armani did tshirts with print his face on..........
Personally I don't like this trend, I hope Miuccia will never sell bags with her face on...............

eww donatella had some bandana's with her head on it last season.......i told the sales assistant that she scares me......and he kinda agreed in a more diplomatic reply :lol:

Originally posted by brian@Jan 30th, 2004 - 11:10 pm
PS-The cartoon Coco Chanel was kind of scary!
:o Run! They've finally discovered that there is another dimension. That, apparently, is where this bag came from.

OMG its so abd I liek it :blush: :sick:

Coco can be on any thing and it will look great

I have a vintage Coco Chanel cartoon print shirt... its amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->