Donatella's Daughter!

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Omg i didn't knwo she had a daughter, im so exited, :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Size=1]fashion.net[/Size][QUOTE]Versace Jr in Vogue

The fact that Donatella Versace's daughter, Allegra, was struggling with serious eating disorders a few years ago, was apparently not enough to persuade her mother that a modeling career may not be the wisest choice for her child. Last week, 16-year-old Allegra made her magazine debut when she was shot by Pamela Hanson for Teen Vogue's October-November issue. [/QUOTE]

yeah she's actually really pretty :blush: i have a crush on her

she's not 16 years old.....she's 17.......

she owns 50% of the versace empire....compared with donatella's 20%......there was talk of her taking over donatella after she was grounded for a YEAR by her mum :lol: miow!

the other week she was sat inbetween rupert everet and michael douglas at the milan menswear show, thrilling for her im sure :sick:

Originally posted by male mod squad@Jul 7th, 2003 - 4:08 pm
No pictures to post of her????
What is her name?????????
her name is allegra :flower:
100096993.jpg

hmm , its not my place to judge but i dont think modeling is a good carreer for one who has had an eating disorder :huh: =imo=

I think she's quite pretty, she reminds me of someone.. I can't place my finger on it though.... :blink:

And no, I'm not talking about Donatella.. lol :P

I agree though, someone with a history of eating disorders shouldnt be in such an image obsessed line of work :doh: :blink:

Agree, looks like a typical rich LA girl but she looks pretty. . . she must have gotten her looks from her dad, who was a former male model.

Allegra was adored by her uncle Gianni.. she's good looking , regardless her mum's :sick: genes :lol:

poor little rich girl, to have Donatella for mother...
what a real torture this may be :cry:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 8th, 2003 - 4:09 am
Allegra was adored by her uncle Gianni.. she's good looking , regardless her mum's :sick: genes :lol:

poor little rich girl, to have Donatella for mother...
what a real torture this may be :cry:
dont worrie lena, im shr donatella rarely speakes to her, there is a reason people have nanys :innocent:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 7th, 2003 - 8:16 pm
I think she's quite pretty, she reminds me of someone.. I can't place my finger on it though.... :blink:

And no, I'm not talking about Donatella.. lol :P

I agree though, someone with a history of eating disorders shouldnt be in such an image obsessed line of work :doh: :blink:
Scarlett Johansson? (except darker coloring)

ScarlettJohansson_Granitz_217763_400.jpg

that's what I thought, but the more I look at the photos, the less they look alike :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:17 pm
there is a reason people have nanys :innocent:
:cry: i know all about nanys spacemiu, i wish i was born by my nanys, but stil... :cry:

Originally posted by Lena+Jul 8th, 2003 - 5:55 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jul 8th, 2003 - 5:55 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:17 pm
:cry: i know all about nanys spacemiu, i wish i was born by my nanys, but stil... :cry: [/b][/quote]
My parents had them for me too. I hated one of them so much that I told my mom all my babydolls hated her :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by LLaura+Jul 9th, 2003 - 3:47 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LLaura @ Jul 9th, 2003 - 3:47 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Lena@Jul 8th, 2003 - 5:55 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@Jul 8th, 2003 - 11:17 pm

:cry: i know all about nanys spacemiu, i wish i was born by my nanys, but stil... :cry:
My parents had them for me too. I hated one of them so much that I told my mom all my babydolls hated her :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Im so sorry you two :cry:

I never had nanys becuas my aprents where very against that system, but many of my friends grew up with nanys becuas they where ignored by there"busy" hollywood parents :angry: .

She looks like Donatella to me. :blink: I love her jacket though. :shock:

Because Allegra inherited from her uncle Gianni when he was murdered.
She looks like Donatella 20 years ago. Does anyone saw pics of her father(not sure if he is still married to Donatella), he is very good looking.

i hope she dislikes her mom's obsession with the tanned look

:doh:

Originally posted by paris@Jul 14th, 2003 - 1:50 pm
i hope she dislikes her mom's obsession with the tanned look

:doh:
At least Allegra's hair color is natural. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola