Donatella's Daughter!

The Versace family are the kind of people for whom clubs rip out their toilet seats to stop them doing coke on them, I wonder if V jr. is the same...

Was it Allegra who was set to go to Central St. Martins?

I wish Allegra would take versace over completely, I like Donatella and all, but I think her daughter could do some serious good with the company.

That could be a good move...Personally I have never been a fan of Versace's, but I could respect it when Gianni was leading it. Donatella is making the brand look very cheap and fresh blood could be a solution. Though I'm not sure should Allegra be the one, if she still struggles with eating disorders and other problems, she should get better first.

i've read that allegra doesn't really want much to do with designing or anything like that for versace...

also i think that donatella is definitely improving the image of versace in the past few seasons. it doesn't look as cheap as it used to.

She looks like Scarlett Johannsen? She's "pretty"? Umm, are we talking about the same person?

i've read that allegra doesn't really want much to do with designing or anything like that for versace...

I appreciate her choice if that's what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->