Donna Karan F/W 10.11 : Karlie Kloss & Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Patrick Demarchelier

Really like this. Very slick and glamorous. Isn't Anna J in this as well?

The pictures are gorgeous, but I can't disagree with everyone who says that Karlie looks too young. She just isn't giving enough presence here.

I love it. I also love how it brings out all the haters. Shocking.
I think she looks amazing.

I've come to the conclusion that I will never be a fan of Karlie........but I accept that she is a decent model and once again she shoots, she scores, in another amazing set of campaign pics.
Very seductive poses in a way she pulled off for Dior. Love the backshot.:heart:
I still hope Anna J. is in this campaign.:unsure:

I love Karlie but this is not working, she feels out of place.
Defenetely wrong model choice.

Karlie just owns this campaign, good for her!

Agree with everyone else here. Beautiful campaign. Totally wrong model choice.

Love it. I think Karlie looks nice here, a lot better than some other shots I've seen her in.

I love it. It's very luxurious, sophisticated and elegant and well, it's Karlie! Atleast it's better than the past advertisements with the faux catwalking.

Those look like great campaign pics but I still don't like Karlie even here. So it's nothing to do with her that those look great.

I think this is a good step up from previous Donna Karan ads which are boring runway shots and Karlie looks great in this too. Now I'm just waiting for Anna J's pictures to surface.

i just need to see Anna's
I dont know how I feel yet about Karlie's
although her posing is exquisite

I don't like Karlie, but I like this ad, so sophisticated and elegant.

She's fantastic, the stares and the poses are great!! Perfection...

I do quite like it. ^_^ Hopefully Anna J's still part of this.

Is Anna supposed to be in the campaign too?

I'm assuming there's just Karlie...??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->