Donna Karan S/S 10 New York

Divine. So soft, feminine. I love the pastel colors. The dresses are so flattering for woman´s body. Great collection.

Wow. A beautiful collection. I haven't been impressed with Donna Karan since her Spring/Summer 06 collection, but she's proven to me she can still make some lovely clothes. The color palette is exquisite.

very chic, very grown up and an awesome colour palette. im suprised how much i like this! im not the biggest dk fan, but this is quite lovely. sure its not mindblowing but she knows her market and hasnt failed.

I'm sucker for these colours. Gorgeous collection, I can't pick out one bad piece.
Sasha's first look is.. :wub:

Now having seen the whole collection.....the highlight of NYC so far:heart:
Lovely muted colours, the coral pieces are stunning....the short dress on Abbey Lee and the long one on Kasia. Great use of red too.
Clunky jewellery kept to a minimum and the only gripe is still with the hats.....really could have done without them.
Ultimately......beautiful.

Love the colors, the make up, the hair, the collection, very pleased!

This is stunning. The fabric, the colors, the draping, the easy sensuality of it all... :heart:

I love it all - such feminine, classic looks! I just love the color palette and fabrics she chose to work with. One of the best collections to come out of NYFW for S/S 2010 so far, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
woow! amazing. though am not feeling the first lady hair..lol

Lovely, I love the simplicity and how much attention it centres on the female body. Makes it extremely chic.

looked through the whole collection finally and I have to say again I absolutely love it! Thank you Donna, really such a pleasure to look at these faminine clothese, it must be one of the best (if not the best) collection in NY so far

It's simply gorgeous
I mean nothing new under the sun,but the clothes are just divine
Love the long red dress on Karlie

I love the shapes/fluidity of the collection. However, I could do without that hideous burnt-orange.

There are a few great pieces - the skirt suit with the destroyed-looking jacket I love.
Otherwise, though chic, it's pretty boring.

well she keeps getting better for real
her last collection for spring 2009 was amazing
and I see something evolving here, I think she does amazingly well in the spring
she celebrates women in these clothes, that's what I want to see as a statement
bravo donna:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->