Don't waste your money on...

because they are unprocessed therefore more fresh and ACTIVE as they say. hauschka (and yonka) has strong smell either rose based or lavender based most times. thats what i meant :wink:

i agree that kiehls hair products are terrible. kiehls is for moisture of the bod, not for makeup or hair.

i agree that MAke Up Forever lipglosses are so sticky and gross

Any type of "sheer" colored nail polish, you know the kind, "watercolor" or whatever-- they make you look like you have a disease.

~St. Ives Apricot Scrub: I know some people like this, but it wasn't gentle enough for me

I agree. Totally irritated my sensitive skin. Those "exfoliants" are actually ground-up walnut husks (read the ingredients) and oh my gawd it felt like I had microscopic little scratches all over my face. Never again!

Oh i'd also like to add Loreal Pure Zone moisturizer cause it was really greasy :yuk:

rimmel, covergirl, maybelline eyeshadows
jergens shave minimizing lotion (I found it to be moisture minimizing)
any drugstore nail polish with extra chunky glitter or tinsel (unless you don't mind sandpapering it off your nails)
urban decay glittery eyeshadows (the colors are lovely, but they are just too gritty)
rusk wired styling cream (flakes terribly and stinks like fish)
anything from revlon streetwear line
kusco-murphy rockstr hair (I cannot deal with the overwhelming patchouli scent)
tresemme shampoo (worst shampoo ever)

Don't waste your money on:
-Almay mascara- piece of sh*t :angry:
-Any lipgloss that comes in those thin tubes with a brush on the end. So little product in them and it's impossible to get the right about out on the brush so most of it gets wasted.
-Revlon skinlights lipgloss
-Aveda rosemary mint shampoo/conditioner. Only use this if your hair is REALLY greasy.

~ Don't use Sky High Curves mascara from Maybelleine (SP?)... it clumps majorly- really! No curl- nothing. Mary Kay make-up makes me break out too- and the saleswomen are sooo annoying (sorry if any one is a mary kay lady). Do they have Mary Kay overseas?

Thanks for the warning. My friend was eyeing that mascara at the store yesterday but opted for lash discovery instead. It's a good thing she didn't get it.

I really dislike almost any products from Clinique, especially the 3-step. I guess it's personal but it made my skin terribly itchy and red :(

Originally posted by HBoogie@Mar 30th, 2003 - 11:03 pm
urban decay glittery eyeshadows (the colors are lovely, but they are just too gritty)
make that Hard Candy eyeshadows...for some reason, I thought I had Urban Decay ones, until I took a closer look at the container the other day :wacko:

The thing with Clinique 3 step is that you have to pick the set that is one level BELOW the one the sales person prescribes for you. When I first went to the counter they said I was a type 3! The soap was so harsh my face got all itchy and started flaking and the clarifying lotion stung when I used it. I like the #2 clarifying lotion but I find that a lot of drug store products are better than clinique.

I still love a lot of clinique's makeup products though. :heart:

Stila Lipglaze, the twist dispenser applictor makes it go on so gloopy.
Stila Lipgloss tubes, the consistency is weird and, I think, kind of waxy.

I agree with Revlons Skinlights Lipgloss---too sticky.
Any Suave Lotion- Cheap and doesnt do much moisturizing.
The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil Face Mask---doesnt do anything for blemishes, like it says
Olay Stick Foundations--too greasy
Cover Girl Liquid Foundations- also too greasy
Wet and Wild LIp Liner- i dont think it was very effective, it didnt show up on my eyes

dont waste ur time nor money on Clinique take the day off makeup remover. Damn, that thing hurt my eyes so bad I thought I was gonna go blind!

Originally posted by wens@Jan 15th, 2003 - 11:38 pm
What NOT to buy!
-Nivea shimmering body lotion...just yuk

I agree, that stuff is disgusting

Originally posted by drama_queen@Jul 9th, 2002 - 11:46 pm
well i find that covergirls eyeshadows crease and flake away quick definetly not worth the buy! (maybe thats why they were on sale! :? )
Nothing that Covergirl makes is worth the money :\

Originally posted by ShadeOfRed@Oct 14th, 2002 - 1:40 pm
Two things that came to mind:

- Make Up Forever lip gloss: so sticky that I was afraid to close my mouth
YUM!!!!!

I LOVE gloss like that.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Clinique claryifying lotion 1,2,or 3 whenever I used it it was like someone was setting my face on fire! ech :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->