Doo Ri S / S 2004 - New York

Astrid21

Reaction score
I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite for New York. :woot: The colors are clean, fresh and perfect for Spring. I always love her attention to the intricate details. :heart:

Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a little bit tired of draping and assymetrical hems, but i can see she's talented.
liked the second plate, much more than the first and yes, apart from the blacks the colours are real fresh :flower:

its okay, its not aw inspireing to me, I like teh first look with teh pants and the first look on teh second plate the best.

it's nice but i agree with Lena on the draping however I mus say i really enjoy the back of the dresses, just doing something a little different than just straight clean lines which have their merits.

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 14th, 2003 - 6:21 am
i'm a little bit tired of draping and assymetrical hems, but i can see she's talented.
liked the second plate, much more than the first and yes, apart from the blacks the colours are real fresh :flower:
yes i agree on this! the asymetrical and grecian toga thing are
little more than played. its feminin and sweet , and beyond "safe".
people buying this dont care for fashion really or perhaps the hot trend
maybe just into looking fresh? i dont know.....i can see girls in L.A
wearing this. the only dress i liked was the blue. its sweetly sexy

I agree with Lena on the draping & assymetrical hems, but the way she does it and the attention to details and the fresh pallette makes me like it it! B)

Thanks, Astrid! :flower:

Hum .. I'm not sure ... some of the pieces are fine but I'm not all hyped about something in particular ... besides the collection doesn't appeal to a broad (age) range of customers

Nice accessories. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it :smile: Yes, I agree, draping has been overdone the past few seasons but she just does it so damn well! This label features heavily on the Australian Vogue site too, in the top 10 looks I think. Very cute and pretty, true, not highly innovative or inventive but that can be left to the other designers :flower:

I like it. Its not really exciting or anything but nonetheless its a good collection and the colors work well for spring time.

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Sep 27th, 2003 - 10:25 am
I like it :smile: Yes, I agree, draping has been overdone the past few seasons but she just does it so damn well! Very cute and pretty, true, not highly innovative or inventive but that can be left to the other designers :flower:
read my mind :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->