Downton Abbey

Series 2 had disappointed me. Wasn't half as strong as Series 1. Let's hope that the new one delivers.

oh wauw the trailer for serie 3 is out and I have to say it's shocking!
See for yourself:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ler-more-marymatthew-drama-no-more-money.html
Facebook page of Downton Abbey serie 3 and blog.zap2it.com.

Downton Abbey stars ordered to burn scripts:
The stars of the popular period drama started filming the highly-anticipated third series in February (12) and it is due back on screens later this year (12).

Actress Amy Nuttall, who plays housemaid Ethel Parks, has now revealed TV bosses are going to great lengths to keep the show's plot under wraps - and they have even ordered castmembers to destroy their scripts after reading them.

Nuttall tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday newspaper, "We're all under very strict instructions to keep the scripts safe. We have to shred or burn them as soon as we have memorised them. We can't just throw them in the bin in case they end up in the wrong hands... I get so terrified when a script comes through the door. I worry I'm going to leave it on a train or in a taxi."

The actress admits the castmembers are also banned from talking about the show with their loved ones, adding, "The producers are so strict about what we can say because it's such a big show. You can't even tell friends or family what is going to happen... I get really scared I'll say something by mistake. I know I'd get into a lot of trouble... I have to be careful."
entertainment.ca.msn.com

For anyone in the UK, ITV3 are re-showing the first two seasons before the third season hits our screens in September, it will be on every day at 5:30pm, I'm pretty excited for the third season to begin and the previews/hints look fantastic.

Fantastic series. Looking forward to the third season which is not far away!

Series 3 press pack has just been released and is available on the itv website. A bit spoilery though!

Also I don't think this had been posted:

YouTube.

I hated the second season so much (did like the first season, however). I will check out the third season. If I don't the first few episodes, I'm out.

And a new trailer for serie 3!!
Credits: YouTube.

Ha I love videos :smile: More about series 3:
YouTube, aube74 (if you have a YT channel, subscribe to his channel. He has the newest DA videos available).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->