Drielle Valeretto

Mettchen said:
.. she kind of looks like a turtle looking lost. and that is meant in the best possible way. ^_^

You are so right - she looks like squirt, the cute turtle from "Finding Nemo"!!! :lol:

00440m.jpg
turtlebaby54hz.gif

Mettchen !!! :lol: It's so true.

I hope she'll grow on you Dale, cause then we can start our own agency.

YAYAYYAAYYA There's a thread on her:woot: I noticed her on models.com hmmm I'll go and find that pic she looks incredibly cute^_^

This might sound weird, but I am starting to like her because I hate her... I had the same with Adina Fohlin. Hated her instantly, the due to over-exposure, I started to love her :ninja:

she doesnt really have a model face, she is just really cute. i can't really see her being made to look beautiful because she looks like a 5 year old.

Backstage @ Libertine S/S 06

I don't think she was sucking in her cheeks at Costello. It seems it's just how her face is shaped.

Haha Dale I know what you mean, I've had the same thing with other models. Nothing sounds weird to me :P

556554588pm.jpg
556554642ei.jpg

Cool name and I'm laughing hard at the turtle comparison but I'll vote no for this candidate.

You realize I now have to eradicate you from the cool club?

On the runway she reminds me of a mini Jeisa sometimes, but shes cool. Im looking forward to seeing more of her.

I think that she's cute and she's new so I really don't have much to judge her off of.

She has the same bone structure as me: the round face with check bones.

perlefine said:
You realize I now have to eradicate you from the cool club?

C'mon babe, we're allowed one peremptory challenge every six months.

I'll make it up to you: I LOVE JULIA EVGENOVA!

Am I still in? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->