Dries Van Noten A/w 2004

true there was a 'sadness' in this collection
but still some really adorable and very directive pieces

apart from the fab cape igni just posted
here are some more faves :heart:

00510f.jpg

00490f.jpg

It's all right, not as strong as he could do. Looks a bit uninspired. I love the scarves though, incredible as always.

SUBTLE GLAMOUR

Guests at Dries Van Noten's show late on Thursday arrived with a pocketful of diamonds and left with stars in their eyes.

The Belgian designer sent the fake gems with his show invitation and then dazzled his audience with row upon row of disco glitter balls, which sent rays of light dancing across velvet curtains at the Fine Arts School on the Left Bank.
However, those expecting a parade of showgirls were sorely disappointed. Models ambled past in heavy wool coats and pajama silk jackets inspired by Bloomsbury set writer Virginia Woolf. British model Erin O'Connor struck a languid note in a billowing :heart: velvet devore caftan with black and gray geometric patterns running over a flowery pink and peach print.
There was subtle glamour in a black skirt with deep pleats splitting open to reveal a silver starburst motif. It was a pity the trousers all came in the same awkward midcalf length.

from reuters :flower:

i really like the ones that you posted, lena... i love the first one on this page!!! :heart:

some pieces that I oddly like from this collection :P

00030f.jpg
00130f.jpg

00490f.jpg
00460f.jpg

I like the using of green, nice and sharp.

but the collection isn't that appealing to me, just not really my style.

love that v neck sweater with the block pattern on it...reminds me of old 80's videogames :P

Dries van Noten is my favorite designer. :heart: I adore these clothes, I always do!

Nice collection, I did nto feel a continuety in it though, it all seemed liek it was designed seperately then put together.

I like the pieces though, nice knit wear. :heart:

I liek last season alot more , but this is good. :heart:

YES! I AGREE!
IT HAS A SADNESS IN IT AND THE MAKE-UP MAKES THE MODELS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE CRYING!
BUT GENERALLY, SOME SKIRTS ARE VERY PRADA-ISH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->